Preparing cutting cycle for February and taking suggestions on compounds

happyzle

Hey guys,

Im presently off since 2 months, I've been running test@800mg/week and deca@300mg/week this summer. I kept around 21pounds from this cycle. Diet is spot on and I follow it very strictly.

I'll be off until february and I want to prepare my 2nd cycle and get everything i need before I start. It will be a lean mass cycle, I dont want to bulk anymore and will not use Deca anymore because I got some serious acne while on it.

I thought of the following;

Test @750mg/week 1-16
Anavar @80mg/week 1-4 and 12-16
Masteron @ maybe 400mg/week? 1-16 OR Equi @ 600mg/week 1-16
Including PCT consisting of Clomid and nolva.

What would be your suggestions?

Thanks

With a lean bulk why not use prop>E or C? (assuming 750/week is E or C) It will lead to less bloat.
Run the Anavar (var) the last 6-8 weeks of cycle (I suggest 8).
Mast really shines at low BF, so I would only run it if I was already in single digit BF personally.
EQ is fine at 600mg/week.

*Other than moving your Anavar (var) to the last 8 weeks your above cycle looks fine to me. You could also swap out the Anavar (var) for T-bol (weeks 1-4 @ 50mg ED) - this is what I would do. Also, make sure you at least have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand.

Since your title says suggestions though...my suggestion on compounds:
Wk 1-16: Test-p @ 150mg EOD
Wk 1-16: Adex @ .25-.50mg EOD OR Aromasin @ 12.5mg ED or EOD
Wk 1-12: NPP (short ester version of deca) @ 100mg EOD
Wk 9-16: Anavar (var) @ 80mg ED
PCT of clomid 50/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20 beginning 3-4 days after last pin.

**Have caber or prami on hand for prolactin with the above cycle.

Thanks alot for your suggestion brother, I considered running Test P but due to frequent inject it makes it less convenient compared to E3D or E4D.

Ill do the consecutive 8 weeks of Anavar (var) instead then, but for the NPP, Last time I used deca I had severe back acne. Im on accutane right now to clear this up. I dont think I will reuse any Nandrolone in the future.

I will for sure have adex on hands at .5mg ED or EOD as needed since its the only Aromatase inhibitor (AI) that works well for me.

The PCT protocol you wrote is exactly what I used in the past.

Thanks alot for your input!!!

Nice avatar pic man, good genetics! I agree on the Anavar (var). last 8 weeks. What is your bf ? I think you'd do ok with mast around 400-600 a week. And test e or c should be fine its just water...it'll go away. Npp would be nice but obviously not an option. Tren would be great, but its not for everyone. What about primo or have you hear of 1-test cyp? Its basically a non conversion form of eq.

Yo cody, thanks man my pic was taken before my 1st cycle. Im now maybe 12% bf i think ill add the mast at 600mg/week.

Im not really comfortable with usin tren, kinda too harsh and strong for me .... not sure ill ever use it haha. Never heard of this 1-test cyp though i will take a look on it!! As for primo it gets way too expensive at 500mg+/week

Yo cody, thanks man my pic was taken before my 1st cycle.

Everyone who comes on here and says "I've been lifting for X number of months and I want to do steroids NOW" , plus those 18-21 year old's considering a cycle should see your avatar pic. You've built a seriously impressive physique (no homo) naturally - some great genetics, but I bet more hard work and dedication than anything. Good example of what proper training and diet can accomplish. Keep up the good work brotha!

Wow, thanks alot for this support brother, I've dedicated myself the most I could in dieting and training and im still doing the best I can to keep building mass without adding too much fat. I totally agree with you that 100% dedication, hard work and a good diet should be established WAY BEFORE thinking about a steroid cycle. Much respect my friend !!! Keep lifting hard too man!!

Congratulations man, ya im not good with tren either bro. I agree on the primo, i hear atleast 800mgs a week! that would cost me a grand haha. And 1-test cyp is hard to find but ppl say its "tren like" without the sides. just bad pip. Its about as expensive as mast.

Back