SamBBK

Is this all I need to know ?

Draw 1ml of air into syringe.

Crack open glass vial.

Inject air into vial to build pressure.

Draw up the amount.

Get rid of air bubbles in syringe.

Alcohol swap the area.

Inject in straight into top right corner of right glute.

Draw back to see if there's blood (aspirate)

If there's a little air bubble it's safe to inject (is this right ) ?????

Slowly inject taking atleast 10 seconds.

Then when oil is in leave needle in for 10 seconds to make sure it doesn't come back out.

Pull needle out and cover with cotton ball massaging the area softly for like 10 seconds ?

Should I do any stretches or anything after I've injected to prevent pip ? And also should I out a plaster on after ?

Your freaking out big time. You've been on here awhile and made threads about all of this. Just pin your ass already and move on. If u cant do it then move on...

I'm lucky. First time I pinned was 5 weeks ago tomorrow (Friday). Was so tired from work, just sat down at my computer desk at home and had zero excitement (and...conversely zero anxiety). I just felt impatient the length of time it felt pushing 1cc of gear through a 25g 1.5" into my quad ;)

Now I just turn on a tune or two while pinning. It flies by.

It ain't nothing bud.... it's not painful. It's not messy. Just don't let your head get into the game. Just do it and be done with it.

dont feel bad man i already know when it comes to my first day to pin someday ill be exactly like you. going to make it a damn 2 hour process going over the steps 20 times haha! im assuming after a few times though itll just be second nature.

Back