`pretend` steroids??

downunder

Hi all , i just purchased some oral anabolics from a buy steroids website - thinking they were the real deal, but after further research they are not real steroids , but somehow mimic the action of the real stuff.

I ordered a cutting stack consisting of 4 oral anabolics......but not steroids ???........what am i missing here , whats the difference ??? The oral anabolics i ordered include tren 75 ,test 600X, clen and winn50 , which I thought was the real deal??

Can anybody shed some light.

Excuse the ignorance.

Thanks in advance.

A bloke I know made the same mistake as you, actually gained 10kg from a bulking stack haha.
Ridiculous, I know

Well, it looks like you got shafted. You really need to research around and this can take months to do but you will learn a lot along the way. The bigger question is this, what are your stats?? Like age, height, weight, years lifting, cock size, etc. Let us know.

Yes Yes ....after more internet reading it has become clearly evident I got shafted.......

Now the question is how badly I got shafted ??

Is there any wise member out there who can advise me of whether I should even bother taking the stuff???

Will it do any thing ?? someone mentioned 10kg , i assume that was said tongue in cheek.......

as for my stats , thats not really relevant at this point , and as for cock size - well lets just say its probably bigger than the cock you suck on a nightly basis

You just bought a bunch of overpriced cooking spices. The gear is bunk dude, not a reliable source.

Post a pic if you can (not sure if this is against the rules though)

Hi all , i just purchased some oral anabolics from a buy steroids website - thinking they were the real deal, but after further research they are not real steroids , but somehow mimic the action of the real stuff.

I ordered a cutting stack consisting of 4 oral anabolics......but not steroids ???........what am i missing here , whats the difference ??? The oral anabolics i ordered include tren 75 ,test 600X, clen and winn50 , which I thought was the real deal??

Can anybody shed some light.

Excuse the ignorance.

Thanks in advance.

Did the sight have a guy in a lab coat with a stethascope?

Go to pissedconsumer website and it tells you what's in each product. Just vitamins and herbs. Complete bullshit.

haha what the hell, why would you just go buying something then check it out after? is this for real?

Wow , and you were gonna run tren for your first go round. For your safety , I hope you don't answer any PM's that get sent to you from this thread regarding a source.
Do yourself and your health a huge favor......spend a couple months before you take anything. I personally don't even want to know your stats....I just want you to promise us you won't buy anything before researching.

Good Luck and any questions , just use the search engine.

Peace Oz

"pretend" steroids will give you "pretend" gains. Seriously don't buy that crap. You are probably a kid trying to juice and you live in australia. Research bro and you are gonna need some LOCAL contacts, nothing gets in australia that is illegal, customs are a bitch they check everything.

Do you even lift?

Well thanks for the responses lads - I guess i deserved most of that flak!!!

Yes the guy had a labcoat and a stethoscope.....

Yes I promise to research before i buy.......

I must admit the scam was quite clever .....

I work 70 hours a week ..and was totally fucked when I made the order late in the week .....I lost a couple hundred dollars ,and placed the order thinking that customs would intercept anyway, no big deal , getting scammed like a dumb cunt hurts more .

I have taken eqipoise and sustanon 250 about 10 years ago......

Yes I lift and Im actually in my 30`s.

In any case this dumbass appreciates the responses received- thanks.

Given your names downunder, i'm assuming you're aussie? If so think of it this way, you just saved yourself alot of trouble with the authorites buying vitamins instead of real gear.

Yes Yes ....after more internet reading it has become clearly evident I got shafted.......

Now the question is how badly I got shafted ??

Is there any wise member out there who can advise me of whether I should even bother taking the stuff???

Will it do any thing ?? someone mentioned 10kg , i assume that was said tongue in cheek.......

as for my stats , thats not really relevant at this point , and as for cock size - well lets just say its probably bigger than the cock you suck on a nightly basis

Actually stats are really relevant at this point. There is a reason why you don't want to post them. So just save your breath......you will need it to blow up your date later!!! Take all those compounds and good luck with liver failure you big dick bastard!!

Wow , and you were gonna run tren for your first go round. For your safety , I hope you don't answer any PM's that get sent to you from this thread regarding a source.
Do yourself and your health a huge favor......spend a couple months before you take anything. I personally don't even want to know your stats....I just want you to promise us you won't buy anything before researching.

Peace Oz

yeah sometimes I think some of these "fake sites" save peoples life's or cut down on issues lol

still sucks though

Peace Oz

yeah sometimes I think some of these "fake sites" save peoples life's or cut down on issues lol

still sucks though

Back