Preventatives for tren cough

Zilla... just one question buddy...

Surely taking ephedrine to help the symptoms of the breathing will only compound the issues with sh*te sleep and night sweats?

I'm guessing you have to leave it until the symptoms arise and then work out which symptom is worse?

Zilla... just one question buddy...

Surely taking ephedrine to help the symptoms of the breathing will only compound the issues with sh*te sleep and night sweats?

I'm guessing you have to leave it until the symptoms arise and then work out which symptom is worse?

IMO taking any beta receptor agonist simply to offset the sides of tren isn't the ideal solution. If the cardio is that much of an issue, I'd rather skip the tren completely - but thats just me.

My point in the original thread was that if you HAVE to take a beta agonist then ephedrine will cause less problems than clen, etc.
The sides you mentioned are an individual thing that can be countered by avoiding the ephedrine too close to bedtime but yes, you would have to experiment to see which situation is worse - poor cardio on tren or sleep problems on ephedrine.

I should add that some find albuterol easier in terms of sleep sides, which is why I mentioned that you may need to experiement with different agonists to find the right one for you - my main point was to NOT attempt to experiment with all of them at the same time.

Last edited:
ephedrine, if taken 20/200 in the morning and afternoon only should not worsen your insomnia.. it clears your system fairly quickly..

if you have the insomnia (i did for about 3 days) dont fight it.. instead go with it and find something productive to do

Back