Preventatives for tren cough

Muscl3treats

Hey guys obviously new to the forum been coming here for some good advice and decided to just make a profile already I just ran a cycle of dbol25 mg Ed 4weeks and test e 500mg a week 10 weeks nolva clomid pct started at 186ended at 209 I'm about to start a cycle with tren and at first was d$ck hard for it but after reading up am becoming worried about the cough Due to the Ed or eod injects it puts me in a rough situation being around family I can't be dying I was wondering if anyone had taken singulair on tren and if it will actually stop the tren cough or if there's anything else anyone's takin that's worked advice is greatly appriciated thanks guys

The consensus is tren cough only happens when you knick a vein pinning. I have yet to experience it through multiple cycles with tren, always pinning EOD. If you cough hard 1 out of every 100 pins I don't thing it's a big deal. Tell the fam you took a drink of water that went down the wrong tube if you're worried about someone being suspicious?

Two way of preventing it
1. Don't run it.
2. Run the Enanthate ester, much less chance of it happening with this ester.

I really wouldn't worry about the cough its not as bad as way too many people make it out to be.

Thanks for the response ive probly nicked a vein twice, do you mix your gear in the same shots I'm planning on mixing the tren and test in the same syringe? Eod tren 100mg test p 84mg And where do you rotate your shots between on tren I've seen there's less a chance of nicking a vein in the chest and delts and glutes seem to be controversial

Only suggestion I have is to take a deep breath when (if you get it) you feel a tickle in your chest and an odd taste in your mouth. The cough is soon to follow...

Bronchodilators actually made it worse for me, so try it at your own risk. It might feel like it lasts forever, but I've yet to have a bout last longer than 30 seconds or so. Not a pleasant 30 seconds, but short nonetheless.

I do recommend pinning it away from prying eyes as folks do tend to freak out seeing someone choking and gasping for air.

Only suggestion I have is to take a deep breath when (if you get it) you feel a tickle in your chest and an odd taste in your mouth. The cough is soon to follow...

Bronchodilators actually made it worse for me, so try it at your own risk. It might feel like it lasts forever, but I've yet to have a bout last longer than 30 seconds or so. Not a pleasant 30 seconds, but short nonetheless.

I do recommend pinning it away from prying eyes as folks do tend to freak out seeing someone choking and gasping for air.

I had a fit once in front of my GF lol, I could see she looked a little worried, lol.

Schredder, why do you say chances are less with E vs A? Just because you're pinning less often or is there something else? I've never run straight E yet (planning on giving it a shot next time), just Ace, Hex and Tri.

Schredder, why do you say chances are less with E vs A? Just because you're pinning less often or is there something else? I've never run straight E yet (planning on giving it a shot next time), just Ace and Tri.

To be honest I don't know, there was a big discussion here a while back on this subject and Zilla explained it I just cant remember how he put it.

I imagine it's just theory or user experience? I'd be interested to read it if you find it. Some people still get the cough with E, just lower probability, right?

I imagine it's just theory or user experience? I'd be interested to read it if you find it. Some people still get the cough with E, just lower probability, right?

If I remember correctly there was an actual explanation as to why the chance are significantly lower, Im trying to dig the thread up with no luck bro, sorry.

Last edited:
Also if you guys are wondering my cycle is going to be
Dbol 50mg ed 1-4
Tren a 300mg a week 1-8
Test p 250mg a week 1-10
I will be getting clen and was going to run it in there around week 4 but I may hold off on it
Also ill be taking prami ed tapering up befor the cycle starts and down as I drop the tren
Taking nolva and clomid as a pct
Feel free to pick away and criticize if I'm missing something or any suggestions
On improvements

Last edited:
To be honest I don't know, there was a big discussion here a while back on this subject and Zilla explained it I just cant remember how he put it.

We've had many detailed discussions about ways to combat the tren cough.
Here is the post I made detailing the advantages of tren e over ace:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/673530-tren-cardio-training-any-advice-pushing-cardio-while-trenbolone.html#post3564019

There are other solutions that were discussed in detail in other threads that I dont have the time to locate - ffl can click on my profile, likes recieved & find any posts mentioning tren if your really interested.

Good to see you remember my knowledge schredder - keep believing in the zilla ;)

We've had many detailed discussions about ways to combat the tren cough.
Here is the post I made detailing the advantages of tren e over ace:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/673530-tren-cardio-training-any-advice-pushing-cardio-while-trenbolone.html#post3564019

There are other solutions that were discussed in detail in other threads that I dont have the time to locate - ffl can click on my profile, likes recieved & find any posts mentioning tren if your really interested.

Good to see you remember my knowledge schredder - keep believing in the zilla ;)

Nice! Thats exactly the thread I was looking for brother!

Yep, believe in Zilla and get Schredded ;)

Good post mrrippedzilla answered the other question I had in there with the clen as well I will be holding off on that now thanks for the great feedback

idk man , since I started tren and have been running it ( 4 weeks now) , I seem to have a constant little cough and tightness in my chest throughout the whole day . nothing to do with pinning . idk almost like asthma like symptoms and tight lungs. short breath . definetly no placebo it there . but its not somtthing I cant control . ive read on mayb threads and have seen many people saying apparently they too get this side . my experience .

idk man , since I started tren and have been running it ( 4 weeks now) , I seem to have a constant little cough and tightness in my chest throughout the whole day . nothing to do with pinning . idk almost like asthma like symptoms and tight lungs. short breath . definetly no placebo it there . but its not somtthing I cant control . ive read on mayb threads and have seen many people saying apparently they too get this side . my experience .

Yeah, that's not the dreaded tren cough. It's the ugly side of tren killing cardio through constriction of the pulmonary system. I'm sure Ripped has gone into detail about the prostglandins and how they can cause such sides.

yes thank you halfwit for clearing that up for me . been getting confused if they are 2 separate things or the same thing also because I definetly feel the breathing side . kind of sucks at moments :( haha but after cycle this side will go away or will cardio be hurt still ?

yes thank you halfwit for clearing that up for me . been getting confused if they are 2 separate things or the same thing also because I definetly feel the breathing side . kind of sucks at moments :( haha but after cycle this side will go away or will cardio be hurt still ?

It goes away. I usually see relief a couple weeks after stopping the tren.

Back