Previous Accutane users..

Shawn300z

Get big
How many of you that have got on accutane (that had severe cystic acne) that totally finished thier treatment (5months or 10 months).

After you were done with treatment and completely clear..

How many have got on a Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and then started to break out again?

Anywhere (ie. face, back, chest etc)

I am currently on my first Accutane treatment.. I have about 4.5 months to go.

I plan on getting on a cycle again but am concerned of it making me break out really bad again..

I just wanted to see how many have "relapsed" with acne AFTER Accutane by doing a steroid again.

Thanks alot!

i used accutane back in grade 10... worked amazing for me i had bacne and bad acne on the face and it worked amazing... but when i went back on cycle yes i did break out and the possibility is always there to do so especially if you have had bad acne in the past

I used Accutane and it made me miserable but it worked(i wouldnt cycle and take accutane at same time that will damage liver) but when i cycled after accutane i broke out a little but not much

did you stay broke out after you got off AAS?

I noticed that I dont really break out at all when ON.. its when I am off for about 1month or so.

How long after were you back on AAS?

crushershockey said:
i used accutane back in grade 10... worked amazing for me i had bacne and bad acne on the face and it worked amazing... but when i went back on cycle yes i did break out and the possibility is always there to do so especially if you have had bad acne in the past

How old are you now? And did the acne stay after you were done the AAS?

thanks man!

I did an accutane cycle of 5 months, im extremely pleased that I decided to do it right.

Ive cycled heavy after treatment, and I only have a few pimples here and there - like anyone really. Ive since had no cystic outbreaks to speak of, and my face is kept clear as can be with otc creams alone.

DougoeFre5h said:
I did an accutane cycle of 5 months, im extremely pleased that I decided to do it right.

Ive cycled heavy after treatment, and I only have a few pimples here and there - like anyone really. Ive since had no cystic outbreaks to speak of, and my face is kept clear as can be with otc creams alone.

That is so awesome bro.. I have been dealing with acne for way too many years..

I am so GLAD that the derm FINALLY let me get on this shit.. She was trying her hardest not to let me (even after all the antibiotics and creams failed). Finally, I convinced her because I happend to break out (cystic) real bad right before my appointment. So it worked out great.

I def plan on getting on a cycle about 1 month after I finish this accutane treatment (4.5 months left!).

what did you cycle on when you were? I am doing a Sustanon (sust) 2ml week/ 30mg Dbol/ training days cycle.

Thanks man.

Just the usual, test with something else - probably tren at the time.

My doctor wasted time dicking around with antibiotics and topicals - just long enough to get my back all scared up from the acne that would not fucking go away. Accutane cleared me up 99%, it was amazing which is why I always jump on these accutane threads. Its been a couple years and Im still flying clear of cystic acne.

DougoeFre5h said:
Just the usual, test with something else - probably tren at the time.

My doctor wasted time dicking around with antibiotics and topicals - just long enough to get my back all scared up from the acne that would not fucking go away. Accutane cleared me up 99%, it was amazing which is why I always jump on these accutane threads. Its been a couple years and Im still flying clear of cystic acne.

thats great,

So you still have acne? Just not the cysctic kind? My buddy got on an accutane cycle when he was about 17, he is now 23.. he has not had a SINGLE pimple since he got off. I am so hoping for the same results..

But anything is better than the cystic kind that lasts for 2 weeks, that is ALWAYS in the worst area.

thanks for the info bro!

Sure I have a few here and there, Im still a greasy mofo on the heavy androgens but I dont have the cystic problem anymore, which is good enough for me.

Thing with accutane is that it can take 2-3 cycles before youre completely free from acne for life.

Back