primo cycle without PCT

cemil

My first cycle was primo(12 weeks,400 mg per week)..But I didnt use any PCT gear.Now I'm living a failure with my new cycle and I wonder If this failure because of not using pct.(I have no any sexual problems but I cant get large)

how old are you? how long ago was the first cycle? what's your current cycle? how can you have no sexual problems but not be able to get it up? that's a contradiction

hmm I am 24 years old,6 or 7 weeks ago my first cycle ended.This is my second cycle and my gears includes primo,test p and may be deca I would add..I think my gear is fake,now I m gonna try different brand butt still I am confused about PCT
how old are you? how long ago was the first cycle? what's your current cycle? how can you have no sexual problems but not be able to get it up? that's a contradiction

by the way I said I cant get large bro,not get hard..I'm complainning about my muscles not my d.ck :D

u need to run primo at 800mg for 20 weeks to really see what it can do.You also need to stack it with at least 250mg of test. alway need to do a pct stupid not to do it

I agree with you bro..First cycle was succesfull with primo and seconda was failure with testo? Yeah my gear is useless.DONT BUY BALKAN STUFF!!

yeah sorry to her man, there are some fakes from over there. stick around, take your time, look around. choose wisely. this board is very good board for needed information.

Back