Primo/test/winstrol cycle critique

KD94

Hi guys ive done a thread before about a primo only cycle and i have listened to suggestions and done more research . i would like to know what you guys think of progress so far

12 week cycle:
Primo 600mg/week , Test E 250mg/week (week 1-12)
Winstrol 50mg/day oral (week7-12)
AI (25mg EOD from day 1)
HCG (250IU from 2nd week till end of cycle)

PCT:
Nolva (40 40 20 20) Clomid (100 100 50 50)

I was wondering if the primo dosage is good or should be increased? i have read that uping the dosage is worth it if i could afford it (up to 800mg).
2nd i have severe acne so i was wondering if low dose accutane (20mg) starting 2 weeks before cycle until the end but i think it might be a bit too harsh on the liver as im also taking winstrol in the last few weeks of cycle
Pinning will be done two times per week (Monday, Thursday) including HCG.
Is there need for kick-starting the cycle??

Stats: 23 yrs old 17%bf (1 cycle before of test Prop 6 weeks)

would like to hear feedback!

Looks like a pretty good cycle to me man. I ran primo once at 700. Then upped it to 800. But that stuff just so expensive. I would try to run cycle 14 or 16 weeks if u can afford it tho. Better gains letting the primo be in the system longer. And personally I would raise the test dose to atleast 350. Won't get a whole lot out of 250. Maybr even 400mg. But Goodluck man!!!

Looks like a pretty good cycle to me man. I ran primo once at 700. Then upped it to 800. But that stuff just so expensive. I would try to run cycle 14 or 16 weeks if u can afford it tho. Better gains letting the primo be in the system longer. And personally I would raise the test dose to atleast 350. Won't get a whole lot out of 250. Maybr even 400mg. But Goodluck man!!!

Thanks man i was thinking about the same thing but i want to see how primo will work with me for later on cycles ? plus i want to ask what were your side effects and how was recovery from that cycle?

True, ive always heard the best results running primo 14 weeks or more

Back