primobolan

chelsea

To anyone who has done a cycle of primobolan depot, at what time frame did you notice an increase in strength? What was your cycle and what side effects did you have if any? I appreciate any replies to hear anyones experiences with it. Thanks, Chelsea

i'm always going to say this.. but you may get different responses.

AVOID primo because it is nearly always faked. i would go with anavar if i were you.

Ive read the posts on here about that. Ive done anavar and really want to hear some womens experiences with primo. I appreciate the warning.

primo was my first cycle ever!! I ran it for only 5 weeks before i switched over to anavar... basically i started adding a bit more size then i wanted.. my diet i will admit was not super clean, so i did have a lil bit of bloat.. but the strength kicked in at about week 2-2 1/2 and the definition started in at about week 4... but the anavar was a nice finish for the primo..
My aggression was high.. my sex drive was high.. i was a bit more anxious than normal.. like always wanting to do something... I did 100mgs a week which was TOO much imo for a first cycle... hence the extra size i was not looking for.. 50mgs a week would of been MUCH better!!! BUT no virilization to speak of at all!! thank god for small favors lol..

super

Thanks, I appreciate the reply. I think Im going to get started with it later this week or next.

Just make sure you search, research, and then re-research. My wife was about to start a cycle of syndgroup primo 2 weeks ago. Several people said the "thought" it was good stuff. Almost the day before we got it, we found a lab test showing it was fake. Then a few posts popped up on other boards verifying it was fake.
AngerOUt

redsquirrel said:
Shering Primo is the only Prim I will do!

AMEN.. however even those are faked my dear.. which so sucks for us!! great drug and hard to find the real deal!!

Hey C... IMO, get the stuff tested first before using!! Trust me, it is worth the $90 for the test!!!

Back