Primobolan

10 weeks on Primo, bigger and harder then I have been in years. Lifted my shirt in the sweet spot lighting at the gym and a side ab shot and three guys and a gal came up to me asking what I eat and who my trainer is......I gave them my card.

Maybe some new clients?

Bottom line Primo is like nothing else.

Hey Mike,

I can't remember if i asked you:What's the primobolan dossage and how your cycle look like?

By the way:how much do you charge for coaching?You may fiind new clients here.LOL
10 weeks on Primo, bigger and harder then I have been in years. Lifted my shirt in the sweet spot lighting at the gym and a side ab shot and three guys and a gal came up to me asking what I eat and who my trainer is......I gave them my card.

Maybe some new clients?

Maybe some new clients?

Cfm at what dose are you running your primo. And if you don't mind,I'm curious to know your cycle :laugh3:

Cfm at what dose are you running your primo. And if you don't mind,I'm curious to know your cycle :laugh3:

HGH 2 iu's 5 ON, 2 OFF (just went to 3 iu's split into two 1.5 iu pins)

275mgs Test (dropping to 200mgs this week)

990mgs Primo

200mgs NPP (dropping to 150mgs this week)

I guess it all depends if you are prone to hair lose or not.If you have members of family who lost their hair chances are high you will lose it too otherwise i think you will be fine.Look at the bodybuilders.Some of them are bold some are not.Arnold was a big fun of Primo and he was not bold.
one of the sides that i read is hair loss..any truth in that?

HGH 2 iu's 5 ON, 2 OFF (just went to 3 iu's split into two 1.5 iu pins)

275mgs Test (dropping to 200mgs this week)

990mgs Primo

200mgs NPP (dropping to 150mgs this week)

Incredible! How the heck do you pin 990 a week?!!? split i up to 3ccs 3 times a week?
Doesn't it give you charlie horse pain?

cheers!

After doing some research I feel pretty amazed by this steroid. I could listen to you guys talking about it all day :tounge2: what do you guys think about doing primo 500 mg ew, test e 250 mg ew and maybe some anavar too? This would be my first cycle and I want to avoid bloating and too rapid musclegains (got to go stealthmode to avoid getting kicked out from the gym) :worried: Would this give me a little extra strength and musclegains? // Workout

Back