Primordial Performance Presents: Testosterone Conversion Factor-1

My first whey protein circa 2002 was freaking awful.

My first protein powder was bad as well... something like 2006 or 2007. Mixed it with a spoon in a glass of milk or water. :Pat:

Got a shaker bottle and never looked back. I couldn't deal with the clumps.

Oh shiz that Eas stuff was so darn good. I remember being in high school and sneaking around my Mom to buy that at a local health store. But my favorite of all time was the bottles that had the mix in it to add water and I be damn if that stuff was like roids. I swear the FDA is my most hated groupe almost above terrorist. I miss those bottles and my Orignial Xenadrine RFA-1 God rest it's soul.

Oh shiz that Eas stuff was so darn good. I remember being in high school and sneaking around my Mom to buy that at a local health store. But my favorite of all time was the bottles that had the mix in it to add water and I be damn if that stuff was like roids. I swear the FDA is my most hated groupe almost above terrorist. I miss those bottles and my Orignial Xenadrine RFA-1 God rest it's soul.

Ah good ol' RFA-1 that was good stuff

Well I was getting it at local CVS. I over heard one of the gym members saying the Pharmacist told him he had to have a script. I'll have to check into it myself lol. I still don't feel the same way as when I took the orignial Xenadrine bro that stuff was wicked.

Well I was getting it at local CVS. I over heard one of the gym members saying the Pharmacist told him he had to have a script. I'll have to check into it myself lol. I still don't feel the same way as when I took the orignial Xenadrine bro that stuff was wicked.

Definitely look into it. It would be odd that something that has been OTC for so long now requires a Rx now.

Ya from my understanding this is a new federal law, overheard it on the radio the other day.

Back