Primordial Presents: Ask Eric about the AndroSeries

wow the stuff isn't cheap... especially with no reviews or feedback

The price for innovative, safe, and reliable products. They were also designed to survive the next ban and the ban after that. Come March, we will see an explosion of logs. For those skeptics that choose to sit back and see how this plays out, no problem. I think you'll come around eventually.

The price for innovative, safe, and reliable products. They were also designed to survive the next ban and the ban after that. Come March, we will see an explosion of logs. For those skeptics that choose to sit back and see how this plays out, no problem. I think you'll come around eventually.

Can I add something to my AndroMass order? I sent an email to orders@primordialperformance.com
Do they read their messages on the weekend?

if it's legal i don't see how the product will be any good.

Last edited:
So have we any other questions pertaining to the Androseries? I myself am curious about using a thermogenic while using Androlean.

So have we any other questions pertaining to the Androseries? I myself am curious about using a thermogenic while using Androlean.

do you think androlean carries enuff anti-catabolic properties to be effective in a stack with clen and t3 for muscle sparring?

i have some cyx3 and am debating what to use, sarm, your stuff, or wait till my cycle

do you think androlean carries enuff anti-catabolic properties to be effective in a stack with clen and t3 for muscle sparring?

i have some cyx3 and am debating what to use, sarm, your stuff, or wait till my cycle

I would be scared to even try that haha. But maybe u could be a free tester ;)

The 5-aed was once marketed under neumune to treat radiation syndrome by stimulating white blood cell and platelet production. Other than that effect it will obviously convert into testosterone in the liver through action of 17-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. Much more anabolic than androgenic I'd say it will definitely give you some boost in the gym and get you harder/firmer. If the 19-nor was out that would make a sweet stack. Also with the cortisol blocking effects and being slightly anti-estrogenic, it would add to the clen and t3 in a positive way.

The testosterone is self explanatory, according to the write up it looks like they are comparing it to 91mg/week of test. That is 364mg/month. Some guys are running near that amount of test on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), so while not a very high dose, a step up from not having any test in the body at all.

The 7 oxo dhea-s will lead to potentiation of thyroid hormones, specifically triiodothyronine (T3) levels. Also increases in the enzymes mitochondrial sn-glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase and cytosolic malic enzyme. Furthermore PPAR's effects will lead to increased L-carnitine levels. Due to the increase in t3, however I'm not sure how much exactly, a lower dose of t3 may be beneficial to not cause any muscle wasting.

So in my opinion it would be a decent addition to a clen and t3 cycle. I would prefer some test p at about 100mg EOD if I were living in a perfect world. But for someone looking for a more legal alternative, and not having to inject, the androlean would be a viable option, just slowly taper up the clen and t3 and monitor how you feel to get the doses right.

Like I said though just opinion, what does everyone else think?

Back