Primordial Presents: Ask Eric about the AndroSeries

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance -

blX44.jpg

Primordial Performance Presents:
Ask Eric Potratz Your AndroSeries Questions

As Many of you know, on 2/7 Primordial Performance will begin the presale for the highly anticipated Androseries, featuring AndroHard, AndroLean, and AndroMass.

iCDLd.jpg

If you have followed our "Future of Primordial Performance" threads, you know that Eric Potratz, founder of Primordial Performance, will do a special interview with Carl Lanore on SuperHumanRadio. For those of you unfamiliar with SuperHumanRadio, It is the world's first broadcast show dedicated to Human Performance.

Previously on SuperHumanRadio, Eric had given interviews on DAA and Hydrolyzed Casein, Vitamin E Supplementation, Oral Hormone Bioavailability, and New methods of HRT. Following this legacy of providing scientific exploration of his subjects with Lanore, Eric Potratz will be doing an in-depth analysis of these new products and how they can fit in reaching your goals.

In order to make sure you concerns
or questions are addressed:
we would like to know what you want to ask Eric!

Post your questions in this thread and they will be addressed on the Live Radio Interview on Monday, Feb 7th. Remember that the Presale begins on February 7th!

*For obvious reasons, not all questions received will be able to fit into one show, so Eric will answer the questions that would seem to be assist the community in understanding these new phenomenal products!

Last edited:
I think my main question is...how is the upcoming hormonal supplement ban going to effect these products?

What dos the Andro-Mass consist of ? Ingredient wise... And what will the gains be compared to ?

I know a big question common among customers is, how will Andromass compare to Superdrone? Will it be equal, more, or less?

I have two, Any product that comes out and is usually any good and in the PH catergory eventually gets banned. What is primordial doing to stop that with the andro series.

second is. Can the first order be buy one get one free, :)

how much time went into the decision making process, and how many things did you factor into the decision......of writing the word 'STEROID' on the products?

I'll ask one, will the write-ups show the complete absorption/conversion path and how it accomplishes the stated numbers.

I have two, Any product that comes out and is usually any good and in the PH catergory eventually gets banned. What is primordial doing to stop that with the andro series.

second is. Can the first order be buy one get one free, :)

We are offering a new 28 day payment plan now for all orders over $200. Payments will be broken into 3rds, so if your order is $300, it will be one payment of $100 at the time of purchase, $100 14 days later, and $100 14 days after that.
We are giving 20% off all pre-orders on the AndroSeries – dates of shipment have been announced in the forum. There is only 1000 bottles in the first batch

think I'll let one of the guinne pigs try it out before I go ordering 200 dollars of an un-proven supplement. However once I start seeing that positive feedback, Im in.

shut-up..........there is going to be one...damn, ballsy guy

This isn't Fight Club, it's an honest question. There has been talk of creating positive conversation on the health benefits of products that have been misunderstood by the general public. This may be the year that we get the ball rolling.

No reviews we are listing the pre sale today with all of the information on the products.

Back