Prince's Recomp Cycle - Getting big and lean!!

Day #6 on Tren. Slept like a baby last night, but did have some fucked up murderous dreams lol.

May have had the beginnings of tren cough with this mornings pin... Right at the end of the pin my lungs started 'tickling' like I had just inhaled a heap of mist or steam or something.. was weird feeling. I had to voluntarily cough it out to get rid of the discomfort. Nothing like I've read about.. may have just been the beginnings of it, by the time I really felt it I'd already finished the pin. I doubt it was placebo though because the cough wasn't on my mind at all.

Chest acne surprisingly seemed to have receded a bit this morning. Decided I'll start wiping it with an alcohol swab every morning when I pin as well... and that's todays update.

Day #6 on Tren. Slept like a baby last night, but did have some fucked up murderous dreams lol.

May have had the beginnings of tren cough with this mornings pin... Right at the end of the pin my lungs started 'tickling' like I had just inhaled a heap of mist or steam or something.. was weird feeling. I had to voluntarily cough it out to get rid of the discomfort. Nothing like I've read about.. may have just been the beginnings of it, by the time I really felt it I'd already finished the pin. I doubt it was placebo though because the cough wasn't on my mind at all.

Chest acne surprisingly seemed to have receded a bit this morning. Decided I'll start wiping it with an alcohol swab every morning when I pin as well... and that's todays update.

Lol @the murderous dreams.

My last cycle was with tren and luckily I never got the cough. I've read on here that it feels like you want to cough your lungs out for little bit.

Wait until you start sweating like crazy at night. :)

Lol @the murderous dreams.

My last cycle was with tren and luckily I never got the cough. I've read on here that it feels like you want to cough your lungs out for little bit.

Wait until you start sweating like crazy at night. :)

Hahah as long as its confined to night time sweating, I'll be happy.

Acne no worse this morning. Very happy about that. Noticed I was sweating a little more than usual today, to be expected I suppose. Difficulty sleeping last night, took 25mg Doxylamine and got to sleep 30-40mins later. No dreams at all.

Cranked up the weights a bit today... Realised if I kept up with the same reps from Lower 1 workout I'd be going way over my 40-60rep per week rule... that being said, I kept piling the weight on, and didn't slow down at all lol... Just kept repping. Considering the large deficit I'm in, plus the T3, I'm actually rather surprised at these lifts. They equate to roughly the same weight/intensity I can manage when glycogen super-compensated natty in a caloric surplus. All in all, pretty happy. Here it is:

(Lower 2)

Squats
~265lb x 10 reps
~310lb x 8 reps
~330lb x 6 reps Lower back starting to give a bit here. I know I could've lifted a lot more though.

Leg Press
~506lbs x 10 reps
~595lbs x 8 reps
~660lbs x 7 reps

Calf Raises (toes pointed straight)
~506lbs x 10 reps
~595lbs x 10 reps
~660lbs x 8 reps

Leg Curls - Supersetted immediately with Leg Extensions
Whole Stack x 12 reps x 12 reps
Whole Stack x 10 reps x 10 reps
Whole Stack x 10 reps x 10 reps

No lower back or core work today. Felt a bit too weak during those squats so thought I'd rest it - hit em up tomorrow!!

Tren sweats came for me last night. Had a little trouble getting to sleep but got there in the end. Awoke around 1am drenched in sweat. I kicked the air con down a couple degrees and laid back down in my filth and went straight back to sleep lol. It actually had a nice cooling effect. I awoke this morning feeling very powerful. Hard to describe.. maybe Austinite's words finally sinking in? Lol. Acne has gotten no worse at all. I'm super happy about this, and also about the night sweats coz now I can finally put to bed my paranoid fears of my gear being bunk hahah.

Been two full weeks on test prop, plus I front loaded, so TT should be near enough to peak levels now. I won't expect much more acne from the test. Only been about six full days on the tren ace, so I'd expect another 4-7 days before it hits peak levels. Considering acne hasn't gotten any worse, I MIGHT be lucky enough to avoid it at all from the tren. I can only hope :D

Oh man, I totally get what people say about Tren gassing you. I got to gym today and my training partner suggested we attempt this months challenge (they do one every month.) This month's one was a partnered challenge - don't know what you'd call it but it has you and your partner do a plank face to face, then see how many times you can "hi-5" each other (alternating hands) in 2 minutes. First minute we absolutely killed it. From that point on I was shaking, gasping for air and generally feeling like my lungs were going to explode lol.

Collapsed a couple times, but kept getting up, stuck it out and we ended up coming in with the highest score by far. So still smashed that shit! Holy fuck did it gas me though, took me a good 15mins rest just to be ready to lift and the whole session was DEFINITELY far more fatigued. Totally worth a free months membership though haha.

(Upper 2)

Incline Dumbbell Press
77lbs x 8 reps
83lbs x 5
72lbs x 5

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
55lb x 8
61lb x 5
50lb x 5 (failure)

Wide Grip Pull Ups
Bodyweight x 8 reps
Bodyweight x 6 reps
Bodyweight x 5 reps

Barbell Curls
88lbs x 5
88lbs x 5

Overhead Tricep Pull (rope)
10plates x 10
12plates x 7

Bird Dogs
Left Arm-Right Leg x 10 reps (3 sec hold)
Right Arm-Left Leg x 10 reps (3 sec hold)

No plank today... that fucking challenge at the beginning of the session was enough.

Tren sweats came for me last night. Had a little trouble getting to sleep but got there in the end. Awoke around 1am drenched in sweat. I kicked the air con down a couple degrees and laid back down in my filth and went straight back to sleep lol. It actually had a nice cooling effect. I awoke this morning feeling very powerful. Hard to describe.. maybe Austinite's words finally sinking in? Lol. Acne has gotten no worse at all. I'm super happy about this, and also about the night sweats coz now I can finally put to bed my paranoid fears of my gear being bunk hahah.

Been two full weeks on test prop, plus I front loaded, so TT should be near enough to peak levels now. I won't expect much more acne from the test. Only been about six full days on the tren ace, so I'd expect another 4-7 days before it hits peak levels. Considering acne hasn't gotten any worse, I MIGHT be lucky enough to avoid it at all from the tren. I can only hope :D

I would have to change 3-4 t-shirts a night on tren. It got to the point that I would just put a pile of folded shirts next to my bed every night.

You're on your way brother.

I would have to change 3-4 t-shirts a night on tren. It got to the point that I would just put a pile of folded shirts next to my bed every night.

You're on your way brother.

Hahah filthy. Did you get them every night? I didn't seem to sweat at all last night.

Also, I sleep naked :devil:

Oh man, I totally get what people say about Tren gassing you. I got to gym today and my training partner suggested we attempt this months challenge (they do one every month.) This month's one was a partnered challenge - don't know what you'd call it but it has you and your partner do a plank face to face, then see how many times you can "hi-5" each other (alternating hands) in 2 minutes. First minute we absolutely killed it. From that point on I was shaking, gasping for air and generally feeling like my lungs were going to explode lol.

Collapsed a couple times, but kept getting up, stuck it out and we ended up coming in with the highest score by far. So still smashed that shit! Holy fuck did it gas me though, took me a good 15mins rest just to be ready to lift and the whole session was DEFINITELY far more fatigued. Totally worth a free months membership though haha.

(Upper 2)

Incline Dumbbell Press
77lbs x 8 reps
83lbs x 5
72lbs x 5

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
55lb x 8
61lb x 5
50lb x 5 (failure)

Wide Grip Pull Ups
Bodyweight x 8 reps
Bodyweight x 6 reps
Bodyweight x 5 reps

Barbell Curls
88lbs x 5
88lbs x 5

10plates x 10
12plates x 7

Bird Dogs

No plank today... that fucking challenge at the beginning of the session was enough.
Fucking kill it brother!!!

LMAO. I didn't start getting that side until mid way through because I ran tren mix 200 from global anabolics so it had long esters in it. I still sweat for a month after my last pin.

If I'm not allowed to post that ^^pic then I'll delete it.

Oh true hahah, yeah I deffs don't have the balls to jump straight on a long estered tren. Really wanted to have that quick escape if need be lol.

Did you get the sweats every night though? Or were some worse than others?

Fucking kill it brother!!!

Trying to boss!! Gotta do some more cardio though I think haha..

(Upper 2)

Incline Dumbbell Press
77lbs x 8 reps
83lbs x 5
72lbs x 5

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
55lb x 8
61lb x 5
50lb x 5 (failure)

Wide Grip Pull Ups
Bodyweight x 8 reps
Bodyweight x 6 reps
Bodyweight x 5 reps

Barbell Curls
88lbs x 5
88lbs x 5

10plates x 10
12plates x 7

Bird Dogs

Albuterol might help here. I remember being winded just walking to the car on a heavy tren cycle; stuff is no joke! Grats on the free month! :D

Albuterol might help here. I remember being winded just walking to the car on a heavy tren cycle; stuff is no joke! Grats on the free month! :D

Unfortunately I don't have access to Albut. I could get Clen, but it's rather expensive here and I think I'm on enough compounds as it is haha :D

The free month is not yet mine, it's an open challenge to the end of the month and today we were apparently just beaten by two girls! Curse their light bodyweight & cardio abilities lol, planking must be a breeze for them. Needless to say my training partner and I are not going to be beaten by women... Round #2 on Monday. I wish I wasn't so proud - this is gonna be torture :(

That's a lot of adex brother. You aromatize a lot? Definitely looking forward to your results and the journey there! :D

So turns out I don't after all LOL. Blood work showed 192p/mol, which I mistakenly read as pg/mol. Backed right off on my AI dose - no wonder my bones were aching hahah.

Unfortunately I don't have access to Albut. I could get Clen, but it's rather expensive here and I think I'm on enough compounds as it is haha :D

The free month is not yet mine, it's an open challenge to the end of the month and today we were apparently just beaten by two girls! Curse their light bodyweight & cardio abilities lol, planking must be a breeze for them. Needless to say my training partner and I are not going to be beaten by women... Round #2 on Monday. I wish I wasn't so proud - this is gonna be torture :(
Oh yeah, you're from down under, aren't you? Clen IME doesn't work as well for helping restore lung function. If you can get ephedrine, it's OTC here in the US -that might help. :)

So turns out I don't after all LOL. Blood work showed 192p/mol, which I mistakenly read as pg/mol. Backed right off on my AI dose - no wonder my bones were aching hahah.

Yeah, that's a pretty big difference haha. 192pmol/L converts to roughly 52.3pg/mL. Definitely a good call on dropping it down, crushed E2 sucks. :(

I'm really interested to see how I will cope with my first Tren cycle coming up soon - I've been a lifelong asthmatic and use Singulair and Salbutamol daily. I would add that I've performed soccer and rugby at National level, so cardiovascular activity has always been high!

I guess I'll find out soon enough!

Oh yeah, you're from down under, aren't you? Clen IME doesn't work as well for helping restore lung function. If you can get ephedrine, it's OTC here in the US -that might help. :)

Yep sure am. Unfortunately Ephedrine is even harder to get here lol, can't get OTC and I'm not even aware of any UGL's that stock it. God damn customs!!

Singulair has been theorized and anecdotally shown to drastically reduce tren's cardio-related side effects

For example, [RESULTS] Beating the cardiovascular impact of trenbolone. : steroids

I'm really interested to see how I will cope with my first Tren cycle coming up soon - I've been a lifelong asthmatic and use Singulair and Salbutamol daily. I would add that I've performed soccer and rugby at National level, so cardiovascular activity has always been high!

Very interesting Snow, thanks for the read. I'm also asthmatic Ben - my biggest issues were during childhood/teen years, these days I only get it every now and then. I use Symbicort (Budesonide/Efomorterol combination) which is amazing. Literally cannot get asthma for a few days after a single dose of it.

The other day when I experienced the cardio sides, it did not feel like your typical asthma attack - no constriction of the smooth muscle. Felt more like running a marathon, no matter how deeply I breathed I just couldn't get enough oxygen in. More like I couldn't absorb it, rather than limiting the actual air intake if you know what I mean?

Then again, I may well have not experienced any constriction because of the Symbicort, like Snows article mentions.

Back