Pro Chem Labs One Rip Cycle Advice Needed

t bollocks

Yo,
29, 6ft1, 94kg
3rd cycle - first time tren. Lean bulk/ body recomp cycle.

Using Pro Chem Labs One Rip 200 - Blend of Test Prop 70mg Masteron Prop 65mg Tren Ace 65mg

Using 1.4ml EOD which yields 343mg Test, 318.5mg Tren and 318.5mg Mast

Weeks 1-10:
1.4ml One Rip EOD
.5mg Cabergoline E4D
500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) weekly, last two weeks ramp up to 1000iu, then 1500iu

PCT: (4 days after last pin)
Clomid 75/50/50/50
nolva 0/20/20/20
D Apartic Acid, 3mg E/D for 6 weeks

Questions/ concerns:
1. Would you drop nolva? I've heard it's not a good idea to use it with a 19nor, but its a quick ester, so I figure that if I skip the first week and start nolva later I should be gtg?

2. Would you change Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) amounts and frequency?

3. Is it worth adding Arimidex at .25mg EOD to combat gyno, even though I am using Masteron which competes for Estrogen receptors?

Thanks in advance,
John

1) Nolva is not used while ON tren because it can increase prolactin sides, but there should be no issues with running it after you complete your cycle for post cycle therapy (pct). I have before and it has worked just fine. The important thing is to make sure that the ester clears before you start with Nolva, which it should be.

2) I see no reason to amp up your HCG. All you're going to do is risk messing with your HPTA by doing that.

3) Tren is no joke, at the very least have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand. Masteron has MILD Aromatase inhibitor (AI) properties. Key word is MILD. If you have never run tren I would suggest having Letro on hand in case things go sideways. Letro and Caber work very well together.

I usually don't suggest Letro because it can be kind of harsh and you have to really dial it in, but with a Tren cycle it is something I would look into.

Back