Pro Hormones Vs. Steroids?

of course , great point, i am still growing naturally (age 21yrs) i can stop ph anytime if anything goes wrong( it shouldnt with the correct knowledge and support), god dam cant wait to start test next year or 2 lol

at 21 your not finioshed developing (developing DOESNT just mean hight growth, thats the least important infact)
and if you use horomones you can mess up yoru development and close your growth plates. and THAT IS NOT something you can fix.
wait till your about 25.
most are just about done developing at age 24-27.

its not abotu you (ohh I can just stop) at that poitn it dont matter.
the other side effects sure liek high estrogen and shut down.
but I see you dont even mention PCT or the fact your body shuts down tis horomone production when you use steroids or PH's and that you need ot recover from that after use (PCT helps that)

good luck

1. Testosterone has less side effects than ANY ph
2. My health is more important than any laws

Don't get me wrong phs have there place but if you're going to be a puss about breaking laws don't use it as an excuse to sacrifice the health of your body!

AMEN I COU|LD NOT have said it better than this!

at 21 your not finioshed developing (developing DOESNT just mean hight growth, thats the least important infact)
and if you use horomones you can mess up yoru development and close your growth plates. and THAT IS NOT something you can fix.
wait till your about 25.
most are just about done developing at age 24-27.

its not abotu you (ohh I can just stop) at that poitn it dont matter.
the other side effects sure liek high estrogen and shut down.
but I see you dont even mention PCT or the fact your body shuts down tis horomone production when you use steroids or PH's and that you need ot recover from that after use (PCT helps that)

good luck

thanks for the advice, but i know about if you stop any cycle even for a day to take the pct and all that nessessary to stop the sides, i know to take test bases and that and im too young etc.... but if wana be a pro bodybuilder in 10 years goddam it !! lol

Most of the things that we call PHs at this point actually are active steroids, but yes, in general, the "PHs" (or designer steroids, as they are often called) are either less effective or more toxic than AAS (or both). In order for orals to avoid getting broken down by the liver, they are usually methylated, which will increase the strain on the liver (they typically pass through it twice) - this is true of AAS orals as well as DS/PH. The non-methylated orals are generally only effective at very high doses (if at all) because so much of the active ingredient will be broken down by the liver. Some of the transdermal DSes like trenazone are quite effective and non-methylated.

Thanks for the advise, I was just looking for a way to get a good boost without using AAS because its been hard for me to find a supplier (Not asking for one) and it would also be hard for me to do injections at home without anyone noticing.

PHs seem to have to much bad side effects for me, orals don't seem to give good enough results and I would still have the supplier issue.

deputy I'm with you about the legality issue. There is way too much out of my control getting something illegal mailed to my house. I hate that I'm stuck on PH for now but that's just the way it is.
I'm sure I just have a false sense of security when it comes to mailing a few bottles of SD or epi to my house. :)
I was thinking next trip to iraq I would try and pick up a nice test cycle.

my reasoning is sourcing. With Ph's you can order off legit websites. AAS being black market it's not so easy. Every time I fing a source that looks half way legit I find forums of guys claiming they are scammers. Cant really afford to roll the dice either.

Back