Probably gonna cycle. 21 years old

I'd like to compete and win in the NPC by age 25. If I stayed natty til in 30 I still would lose to some 20 year old who been juicing for like 2 years. Look at Boston Lloyd he started juicing at 18. Rich piana did to. Zyzz hopped on the juice right away and bam he could of won all physique shows. They are just examples. Nobody natty could ever beat someone on gear is all I'm saying

I'd like to compete and win in the NPC by age 25. If I stayed natty til in 30 I still would lose to some 20 year old who been juicing for like 2 years. Look at Boston Lloyd he started juicing at 18. Rich piana did to. Zyzz hopped on the juice right away and bam he could of won all physique shows. They are just examples. Nobody natty could ever beat someone on gear is all I'm saying

Dont use those guys as example. Neither of them has won anything and they all look terrible.

You are young man, whats the rush. Let me tell you something. And its not to sound like a dick its a fact. If you dont have the genetics to compete without steroids then steroids arent going to do anything for you. Sucessful bodybuilders, even at amatuer level are born, not made. No amount of steroids will EVER make up for poor genetics.

Last edited:
Dont use those guys as example. Neither of them has won anything and they all look terrible.

You are young man, whats the rush. Let me tell you something. And its not to sound like a dick its a fact. If you dont have the genetics to compete without steroids then steroids arent going to do anything for you. Sucessful bodybuilders, even at amatuer level are born, not made. No amount of steroids will EVER make up for poor genetics.

Kai Greene

His genetics weren't the best but with hard work he got to where he is now.

Not true. If he didnt have good genetics he would not look how he does now. Genetics is the number one determening factor in this sport whether you will do good or great or nothing. Hard work and drugs will not make up for bad genetics.

Now, theres nothing wrong with giving it 100%. But your young, be smart, stay off the drugs for a while build some muscle. Drugs wont get you to where you wanna be.

And Piana, Zyzz, and Loyd are NOT who you wanna look up too.

Last edited:
I don't understand the point of this thread.

You asked for opinions on whether or not you should start cycling now & have received a unanimous response telling you to wait - and yet its VERY clear that you want start cycling now regardless.

So instead of creating a bullshit thread asking for opinions (when your really just looking for someone to back up your position), just go for it.
Hire the great teacher that is Boston Lloyd, learn from the guru knowledge of Rich Piana and be enlightened by the awesome story of Zyzz (how about THAT ending though!).

In the future I'm sure you'll return to this board having achieved all you wanted and prove all of us wrong...because that happens all the time here ;)

I'm not gonna take them now. I'm just saying that even if I stayed natty until I'm like 30 I would not stand a chance agaisnt someone on gear. I don't wanna do them stupid natty shows I'd like to do NPC not NGA

You asked for opinions on whether or not you should start cycling now & have received a unanimous response telling you to wait - and yet its VERY clear that you want start cycling now regardless.

So instead of creating a bullshit thread asking for opinions (when your really just looking for someone to back up your position), just go for it.
Hire the great teacher that is Boston Lloyd, learn from the guru knowledge of Rich Piana and be enlightened by the awesome story of Zyzz (how about THAT ending though!).

In the future I'm sure you'll return to this board having achieved all you wanted and prove all of us wrong...because that happens all the time here ;)

If you are going to ruin the ending, how about putting up a ***Spoiler Alert***

you think zyzz died from his steroid use? the guy simply overdosed on cocaine and died in a sauna in a thai whore house. we also know that zyzz loved clen and who knows what other stimulants. there are countless old threads of him on steroid boards asking about dnp and other crazy shit. fat burners + coke + sauna = death

you think zyzz died from his steroid use? the guy simply overdosed on cocaine and died in a sauna in a thai whore house. we also know that zyzz loved clen and who knows what other stimulants. there are countless old threads of him on steroid boards asking about dnp and other crazy shit. fat burners + coke + sauna = death

Please find the part where I said steroids caused his death (HINT: it doesn't exist).

But since we're on the subject, you must have your head shoved pretty far up your ass to think that steroids had nothing to do with it - especially considering his heart condition & the well known effects of AAS on the heart including left ventricular hypertrophy.

It was a toxic mix of drugs that included steroids - very naïve to think otherwise.

Back