Problem with dbol?

USAF

I don't know what exactly is wrong with my naps dbol if anything, but I have been on 2 weeks was at 35, been at 45 for a week and I have absoutely no results.

I have upped my food intake on day 1 of my cycle, so I have gained about 5lbs. Not to mention, I had to start my test P after the first week and 5 days because naps didnt get it to me when I thought they would. I could have started test e as I already had it, but really wanted the P.

Anyway,

this is why I dont believe it to be very potent because my strength hasn't gone up at all, maybe gained 2 or 3 reps, but up until about 2 days ago I was on dbol only for almost 2 weeks.

THOUGHTS?!

Yeah you're right, but I figured almost 2 weeks, very minimal results. Thats normal?

happens differently for everyone. the guys i know here feel it within the first week. my buddy bk was loving it after the first week. the pumps were kicking his ass but his lifts were up pretty massive.

Everyone is different bro, be patience train hard, eat like its going out of style. Some of my buddies have taken d's, one week at 50mgs usually is where its at, then ppl like me when I take them, they take two three weeks then I'm like a balloon

I don't know what exactly is wrong with my naps dbol if anything, but I have been on 2 weeks was at 35, been at 45 for a week and I have absoutely no results.

I have upped my food intake on day 1 of my cycle, so I have gained about 5lbs. Not to mention, I had to start my test P after the first week and 5 days because naps didnt get it to me when I thought they would. I could have started test e as I already had it, but really wanted the P.

Anyway,

this is why I dont believe it to be very potent because my strength hasn't gone up at all, maybe gained 2 or 3 reps, but up until about 2 days ago I was on dbol only for almost 2 weeks.

THOUGHTS?!

you said you upped food intake and you have gained 5 pounds , is that 5 pounds of fat ?
if even 1 pound of that is lean mass then the dbol did something because you wont gain a pound of lean mass in a few weeks naturally unless you are anorexic to begin with lol.

Depends how advanced and strong u r to begin with. From what I remember usaf your a pretty big strong dude to begin with correct?? I mean if some newb takes it obviously his strength will skyrocket but if your already pushin the limits then those extra 2 or 3reps is good. I've never ran dbol tho and never will. Just my thoughts

you said you upped food intake and you have gained 5 pounds , is that 5 pounds of fat ?
if even 1 pound of that is lean mass then the dbol did something because you wont gain a pound of lean mass in a few weeks naturally unless you are anorexic to begin with lol.

No, bodyfat is the same.

I haven't been getting great pumps like everyone else always talks about. Seems like i've gotten average pumps.

Depends how advanced and strong u r to begin with. From what I remember usaf your a pretty big strong dude to begin with correct?? I mean if some newb takes it obviously his strength will skyrocket but if your already pushin the limits then those extra 2 or 3reps is good. I've never ran dbol tho and never will. Just my thoughts

Yeah, I guess. I'd like to be bigger. I mean, there are bigger guys in the gym, that apparently juice like a fucking heroin addict, but I push massive amounts of weight. I mean, yeah I have picked up a few extra reps, but hell, that could have been placebo effect. Like I said earlier, I havent gotten these crazy insane pumps like people talk about, and I haven't added much to the scale. Hell, I hear people say they gained x amount wt in x amount of time, which is water, but I haven't even pick up water weight. They also say they feel the strength increase within 3-5 days, which I have not.

Maybe I should run this shit at 100mg ed. haha.

happens differently for everyone. the guys i know here feel it within the first week. my buddy bk was loving it after the first week. the pumps were kicking his ass but his lifts were up pretty massive.

what mg? and what did he stack with it?

also, since you've cycled before. I have been running this at a pretty high dose I believe for a firt timer, and I have no sign of gyno period. I guess that means I am not sensitive to it. ya think?

Hell, I hear people say they gained x amount wt in x amount of time, which is water, but I haven't even pick up water weight.

I thought you said you gained 5lbs in 2 weeks? That wasn't just because you increased your calories. If dbol wasn't working then that would have been all fat (which you already said it wasn't). That means it was a combination of fat, water and maybe a tiny bit of muscle (dbol doesn't pack on a ton of muscle).

dbol is subtle. And the effects are going to be slightly different for everyone. If you're a stronger dude, you can't expect to put on like 20lbs to each lift in 2 weeks like some of the weaker guys.

Example - I LOVE dbol for it's dramatic strength increase. What does that mean? It means I can squat 1 more rep in each set over 600lbs. That's fucking HUGE. It's bigger than some kid who squats 185lbs naturally jumping up to 250lbs on dbol, but it doesn't sound nearly as impressive because there isn't a big jump in the amount of weight I'm using.

Your real gains will come from the test, but the dbol is working.

Last edited:
Back