problems with enanthate!

jonjrambo

I've been on the boards for a few months now and I like most of the advice that I have received except for one piece. I was told by a lot of you that test enanthate is absolutely great! Well, i've been on QV enanthate for 8 weeks now at 750mg per week. My best friend is only on schering enanthate at 500mg per week. I'm also on 100 mg of fina eod. So far I have only gained 8 pounds and my friend hasn't gained any.
Now I know what you are all thinking and I don't want to hear it. No, our shit isn't fake. We checked the pictures. The tops were the correct color on mine and it had a hologram and rounded corners. Also, I know mine isn't fake because the acne on my back and shoulders is going crazy. Also, my friends is real because he is really fucking moody and likes to fly-off the handle at the littlest shit!
Also, our diets are great. I've been in the game for awhile. I have the best diet out of anyone that I know. I am very strict. I eat 7-8 times a day. I even wake up in the middle of the night to have a shake. I'm 5'10" 230lbs solid. Just to prove that i'm not some rookie when it comes to the diet or training, I have about a 75% chance of qualifying for nationals this year. Personally I think that enanthate is overrated and I will probably never use it again.
I had crazy gains on my deca d-bol cycle. Strength went insane and I gained some good joint thickness and size to my arms.
This is just to let some of you who are thinking about enanthate know that it isn't all it's cracked-up to be. If any of you have any ideas on why it isn't doing what it's supposed to or how I can change some things, then let me know.
thanks,
jonj

I'm 5'10" 230lbs solid. Just to prove that i'm not some rookie when it comes to the diet or training, I have about a 75% chance of qualifying for nationals this year

thats great :)

Have you ran other test products besides QV? What were your results?

Bro, if your diet and training is so on target, and your gear is real, then you would be gaining. MG for MG, test will roughly give you double the gains of deca.

If you're saying test enan is over rated, then that would go for cyp, Sustanon (sust), prop, and susp seeing as the only difference is the ester (or lack thereof). You're not going to find many that will agree with you. Why dont you take a poll. Ask which steroid gives better gains, test or deca.

Your test is bunk. The reason you've gained is because of the fina.

im running qv enan now and gained 15 lbs--im on my 5th week.. running deca along w/ it....

Last edited:
r2e has a point the only diference between the test is the ester. The reason I recomend enan or cyp is because they have one ester instead of four like sus. You'll get steadier blood concentrations, where sus releases it test at four different times.

I agree with r2e on, if your diet is right and gear legit you should make gains.

JohnnyB

In addition to what's been said above, you are 5'10" & 230 lbs. I think you are being rather unrealstic if you expect to gain 20 lbs a cycle.

Not only that.......but to make a statement like you did...... "This is just to let some of you who are thinking about enanthate know that it isn't all it's cracked-up to be.".....is not even called for, that's just plain ignorance of the facts.

Maybe you are just one of the very few who do not grow on Test, but as I said ...making generalizations about Enanthate is not the way to go.

im on week 7 of 900mg of Eth and i gained 20lbs so far, starting Winstrol (winny) at the end of this week

the closer you get to your potential the slower your gains will be , in your deca dbol cycle you had more room to grow than you do now 8 lbs of quality muscle is nothing to sneeze at when your allready at the level you say you are at

Test enan/cyp takes a good five weeks to kick in so if you'd gained 20lbs by week 7, I'd say it's mostly fat/water. So you're not missing out on much. If it WERE lean mass, the vast majority of it can't be attributed to the test which only kicked in a couple weeks before. Between now and the end of your cycle (hope you're doing 12 weeks), you should see another 8-10lbs. Hopefully, most of it will be lean mass. So show some patience and work your ass off and you should have good gains by the end of your cycle.

Last edited:
i hear that, i was suprised, i rarly weigh myself but yesterday i did since the begining of my cycle and i am now 301.5lbs

i had awesome gains on enth. and kinda shitty ones on cyp. everyone is different and sometimes it takes a couple of tries to figure out what works.

[I'm 5'10" 230lbs solid. Just to prove that i'm not some rookie when it comes to the diet or training, I have about a 75% chance of qualifying for nationals this year.]

got any pics bro??????

Back