Probs With EO

A-10

Delectable Injectables
I have a 50ml bottle of EO and was gonna try cutting my Test Enan shot with a little bit in the syringe. I went to load up a seperate needle with the EO but after I had drawn it into the pin I couldnt move the plunger. I finally got it moving a little bit but then that ended when I pulled so hard the plastic piece seperated from the plunger.

So I grabbed another needle, checked it to make sure it wasnt already fucked up, drew some EO and same thing. I've never had this prob before with EO, wtf?

I think the EO can break down the rubber on the plunger. I measured out some EO in a syringe filling it up several time and it literally started to disintegrate. That worries me alittle. Whats it doing to my quad.

cheezy said:
I think the EO can break down the rubber on the plunger. I measured out some EO in a syringe filling it up several time and it literally started to disintegrate. That worries me alittle. Whats it doing to my quad.

hmmm...so is this shit gonna fuck up my stuff when I go 50/50 EO/Oil?

A-10 said:
hmmm...so is this shit gonna fuck up my stuff when I go 50/50 EO/Oil?
probable not, I only noticed problems when I had 100% EO in the syringe. After I mixed I with the EQ and BA it was like a 45/55 EQ/EO mixture and I didn't have a problem.

Back