Profina

djcee

Have anyone try Profina? If yes, what can you say abou, as far as muscle gain, BF reduction, strenght.

Did get Fina Dick when using Profina?

Pro fina is just a mix of test prop and tren acetate so the results from it are the same as a test/fina cycle just less hassle having them both in one bottle.

elijah_123 said:
Pro fina is just a mix of test prop and tren acetate so the results from it are the same as a test/fina cycle just less hassle having them both in one bottle.

The last time I saw the product line, there was no product named "ProFina," but ProTREN. (I could be mistaken and apologize if I am). There is a ProTREN, and a ProTren/Prop mix. Since you said nothing about the prop, then I will assume you are talking about the ProTren (100mg/ml). As far as product quality is concerned, I have heard nothing but good things about ProLINE products.
Brock

No prob bro, glad to help.

Brock I wouldn't have known either but my next cycle will very likely involve profina :)

Hey proline. Are you like beetle juice? Say your name a few times and you appear :) hehehe how many times should I say it for you to show up at my door?

ironfist said:
The profina made by EQL is a quality product...
QUALITY....YES....BUT IF YOU DONT CUT IT YOU'LL BE DEBILITATED....HURTS BAD....I CUT WITH EQ AND IT WAS FINE...NICE CYCLE BUT DONT USE ALONE!!!!!

All you have to do is ask DRveejay about his expirence with EQL profina. If I'm not mistaken it was one of the most painful gears he has used. DRveeJay correct me if I'm wrong.

Back