prolactin gyno or estro gyno???

Im about to finish my test prop and tren ace cycle. im doing 100mg of tren ace and test prop EOD, and i have been eating 20mg of nolva for the last 10 days. My nipples are starting to get puffy and i have small lumps in both of my nipples, and i just squeezed one nipple and it did came a clear liquid which really freaked me out. I do have nolvadex, but i dont want to take yet because i have heard it can make the gyno even worse if its prolactin gyno. I cant get letro, caber or armidex where i live. only nolva at the moment. so what do you guys suggest i do? b6 vitamin or what ?

First you said you are taking 20mg nolva ed , then you are saying you have nolva but dont want to use it yet?

and you should hav an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and somthing for deca/tren gyno on hand, if you can get tren and nolva you can get prami and letro.
check out RUI-products if you are unsure.

I rec you either get the ancillaries you need, or stop the cycle asap.

if you ARE using 20mg nolva and just ment you dont want to take anymore than that then:
you should not be taking ANY nolva with tren or deca to try and control gyno.
Nolva ONLY use for post cycle therapy (pct). or as a you wait for your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to work/kick in (not with prog typed compounds though like tren)
Nolvadex/Tamox does NOT lower estrogen levels!

Good luck

I highly doubt your "gyno" is prolactin related if in fact it's "gyno" at all... your tren dosage was on the low end and even when running high dosages of tren (1gr+) gyno is NOT common, quite rare in fact. On the positive side, if u do have progesterone related gyno it WILL in most cases just go away on it's own, unlike it's dirty cousin that can be with u for life ;)

there is TOO much paranoia going around the net these days about progesterone gyno... it almost never happens (bodybuilders have been running deca in 2-3gr dosages per wk for many decades now and u almost never here of them getting it)... test is the culprit, 99.9% of the time... guess u'll be smart next time and run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from the beginning to prevent something from happening rather than trying to fight a fire once it's already burning outta control
sorry but thats BS and you are wrong.
Shit even i had leaky nipples from only 400mg deca ew + 500mg teste ew.....

was a LONG time ago when I should have done more study.

is this new ? cause i have never about anyone talk about these products...

you are joking right? its all ove rthe forum
and the reason they are suspended in Liquid is: because they ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY! not human use!
why?
because THEN it would be illegal to sell!
There is loop holes set in place to allow for advances in research.

get it!?!?!
understand why there are a bunch of places out there like this? (though I will say most are crap quality so you ened to do your research big time first)

good luck man.

seeing as noone anwers on my post ill ask it here, I readed that if you have gyno you'll feel a pea sized hard lump, how hard is it, can it be mistaken for muscle or fat? Is it inside the nipple or between nipple and muscle? I think I dont have anything hard inside but one nipple is like a cm more raised than the other, whos completely plain and feels soft
the areola it will be under and around that, right under the nipple, some have glands there anyway from puberty, if they start to grow , get harder or hurt then you know to take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). (and ot take one from start the nextime you do same cycle) also DONT keep playing with them/checking them, you could stimulate them.

PLEASE read this thread I made so you can learn a bit: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...-aromatize-inhibitors-gyno-pct-must-read.html

Im about to finish my test prop and tren ace cycle. im doing 100mg of tren ace and test prop EOD, and i have been eating 20mg of nolva for the last 10 days. My nipples are starting to get puffy and i have small lumps in both of my nipples, and i just squeezed one nipple and it did came a clear liquid which really freaked me out. I do have nolvadex, but i dont want to take yet because i have heard it can make the gyno even worse if its prolactin gyno. I cant get letro, caber or armidex where i live. only nolva at the moment. so what do you guys suggest i do? b6 vitamin or what ?

at 350 mg a week of test and 350 mg of tren i would be very surprised if you have gyno . if your that susceptible at those low doses it might be time to look for a new hobby.

I'm not sure if it was answered, but do you guys suggest Letro if no Caber is available?
I have been on Test Prop, Masteron for a month and a half & just added Tren Ace. (have been on Tren for a week and two pins)
But my nipples feel and look puffy :(
letro?

Last edited:
at 350 mg a week of test and 350 mg of tren i would be very surprised if you have gyno . if your that susceptible at those low doses it might be time to look for a new hobby.

^^ spot-on response here

the paronoia about gyno, especially prolactin gyno is just getting ridiculous... unless ur running 2grams of deca or tren per week u shouldn't even be considering the possibility ;)

Ohh, so my nipples just got a lump out of no where? Who the hell are you do say some crap like this? I'm just making this up? Idiot.

RUI is legit man, used them many times. Products are dosed correctly and work exactly as they should, no better or worse than pill form. Customer service is also excellent, shipping is fast. If you are serious about taking care of yourself, click the banner above, put in an order, wait a couple days and take care of that shit!

p.s. why would this many people be supporting RUI just to fuck with you?

Back