ProLINE

mrf10

Whats do you guys think about proline gear, THey have some pretty high dosed gear that claims to be painless?

it has not been around a long time but the little feedback there is seems to be positive.

will give it a shot myself at the end of the summer.

Its been here since jan. I used some suspension and prop, a budy used some Winstrol (winny) and we all had exelent results. I think the suspension is the best out there right now....by far!

I'm using his EQ right now. Good stuff. 500 mg/ml is pretty painful for me so I just shoot 1/2 cc twice a week.

I have some of his prop and plan on ordering some of his other gear soon. The prop was very painful, but its good stuff so im not complaining. I dont think he claims the prop to be painless.

proline rocks,,,IMO it is some of the best shit there is,,, the prop hurts , but what do you expect at 400mg/ml,,, under no circumstances do you want to put a whole cc of this stuff anywhere

yep, he is my fav UG source. Man I just have to say that if you ever decide to try suspension, his is BY FAR the best out right now.

The prices are amazing. My buddy has a list and I took a peak and all I can say is WOW!!!!

Don't ask me for his Email because I don't have it.

Back