ProLINE

heyyo, some people hate injections so i guess it would make for less injections.

me i like lower dose stuff!! less shit you have to put in it = less painful injection

I've done 400mg/ml cyp before with lidocaine in it, supposed to be painless (it was not ProLINE), but in my quad it made it near impossible to walk down stairs for 3 days. So either you need reduced injections, you thin it out with something, or maybe you use something else. Stick it in your ass though and almost nobody should have a problem.

The BA content is only 0.9% in ProLINE's test enan. (500mg/ml) and probably similiar in the EQ so pain isn't much of an issue.

AS far as I know, he does no combo stuff yet. Although he is working on some Sustanon (sust). I also believe that he is going to go back to the 200mg per ml prop soon. You hear that too house?

i think he does have combos, i also read about the 200mg/ml prop (i have shot this and it was painful although i shot 300mg). i also think he is offering enan at 250mg/ml.

I am on a proline stack right now and I love the results so far..The only Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that hurts is the prop..the eq is fine for me!...

bigdelt69 said:
Its been here since jan. I used some suspension and prop, a budy used some Winstrol (winny) and we all had exelent results. I think the suspension is the best out there right now....by far!

How was the pain from the suspension? Did you have to cut it with anything?

Thanks Micro

I had the 200 mg prop. I had to cut it. Especially since I didn't want to hit my glutes everyday.

Good stuff, good guy.

Back