Prop again

Jyzza

Owns QualityMuscle.com
Hey,

This is my first cycle including prop.
For the past week every time I go to the gym my back itches really badly for like first 10-15min. It feels like ants are walking under my skin. My back, chest even arms too. I know this is from Prop, it has to be.

Today it was awful. I just felt like scratching my back all over. It was so bad that I thought about going home. After 4 sets it goes away. WHY???

I remember reading a post similar to mine long time ago, just forgot which board.

What do you guys think? Any similar experiences??

I have Testolic prop.

No, just prop and dbol for now. It has to be prop. The weird thing is that after that 10min it goes away and doesnt come back until next day.

I'll live w/ it. I'll try to take a hot shower right before I go and lift.

dude thats fuked up? the only problem I have with prop is inj site pain the next 3-4 days but thats pretty common.

F.

I have the same problem but not just with prop. I get the itchy skin with any test. I think it comes from dry skin I have heard alot of people say they get it. The worst is when you get an itch on your back and can't scratch it. I must look like a bear scrathing my back on the corner of the squat rack all the time.

Back