Prop/Sust/Eq/Var

SMaK

What do you think of this cycle? This is what I want to run.

I'm using prop as a jumpstart even though the sust has a little of the ester in it. What do you think? Can it be done?

Prop 150mg 1-3 EOD
Sustanon250 500mg 1-12
Equipoise 600mg 1-12
Var 60mg 6-14

arimidex 1-12 .25mg

What do you think?

Last edited:
Should I lower the prop a little since it's only going to be ran for 3-4 weeks?

How will I know how much test is in me or shooting from the prop & sust?

100mg EOD is usually enough to jump the cycle, plus there is some of it in the sust as well. I'm not sure how to calculate the exact amount.

What are you cycle goals?

outlawtas2 said:
100mg EOD is usually enough to jump the cycle, plus there is some of it in the sust as well. I'm not sure how to calculate the exact amount.

What are you cycle goals?

6"4 250 8 PERCENT BF

Is it doable?

anything is doable if you train properly, and eat properly bro

and your cyclelooks good... drop the prop down to 100mg eod... there is about 30mg of prop in sust i believe.. so twice a week you'll be shooting 130mg or so of prop...

and ur arimidex ur gonna be taking it eod or e3d?

also i think you'll be good with 40mg of Anavar (var) to start... i'd lower it the stuff is pretty potent.. and if you feel the need then i would raise it to 60mg ed

SMaK said:
6"4 250 8 PERCENT BF

Is it doable?

Not with this cycle.
Also, EQ is going to make you very hungry. It really doesn't help you burn fat. On paper it sounds like it does, but the reality is that it helps you gain mass from eating

thats not completely true mustang... eq is used for cutting purposes most of the time... my buddy who is on it right now is running 600mg.week test cyp and 500mg/week EQ and he has dropped bf% like crazy... his abs are comin in nice and he's getting vascular too... if you are training properly and eating properly and doing your cardio you wil drop bf% no matter what you're taking..

Sounds like your buddy is doing the right thing. I think sometimes people expect a little more from EQ. But if its working, then its working!

no need for the prop in the beginning everything else is good though

crushershockey said:
thats not completely true mustang... eq is used for cutting purposes most of the time... my buddy who is on it right now is running 600mg.week test cyp and 500mg/week EQ and he has dropped bf% like crazy... his abs are comin in nice and he's getting vascular too... if you are training properly and eating properly and doing your cardio you wil drop bf% no matter what you're taking..

EQ can be used as both

SMaK said:
What do you think of this cycle? This is what I want to run.

I'm using prop as a jumpstart even though the sust has a little of the ester in it. What do you think? Can it be done?

Prop 150mg 1-3 EOD
Sustanon250 500mg 1-12
Equipoise 600mg 1-12
Anavar (var) 60mg 6-14

arimidex 1-12 .25mg

What do you think?

SOunds pretty good. I'd make a few subtle changes.

Drop the prop
1-4 Anavar (var) and 11-14 Anavar (var) (40-60mg)
sust 750 (90mg prop in every sust shot) 1-12
EQ 600 1-12

adex 1/4mg ED

I will add though I am using EQ and it just isn't impressing me. Anavar (var) was way superior al together.

Back