Prop tren var

Irish Pride

I am bout to start a cycle consisting of Prop Anavar (var) and Tren

I have done four cycles Anavar (var) ying of Test E, eq, dbol, Winny,cyp

so im new to Anavar (var) ten and prop

I am just curious if anyone has used the 3 together and did you find they worked well together?

also I am curious to how most of you ran it. I was thinking somthing along the lines of

Prop 100 mg eod 1-10
Tren 75 mg eod 4-10
Anavar (var) 50mg ed 6-10

If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.

Irish

sounds like an amazing lean mass or cutting cycle.

Make sure to have some B6 or Caber on hand to fight off any tren induced gyno (which I wouldn't be too concerned with at those dosages). Also, maybe some tuarine or something like that to help relieve the pumps from the anavar (They can be crippling at some points).

I assume your post cycle therapy (pct) is organized?

I'm curious as to why your runing the tren 4-10 as opposed to 1-7?

my next cycle will be 75mg prop/50mg tren ace ed for 8-10 weeks....with maybe some proviron in there.

I wouldn't try three new compounds like you have listed above.

Run the anavar for the whole 10 weeks to get the best results from it. imo it's a waste to take short term like that.

faverr said:
Run the anavar for the whole 10 weeks to get the best results from it. imo it's a waste to take short term like that.

I saw results very fast with anavar, especially the hardening/pumps. 6 weeks was more than enough to drop a little bf and harden up a lot! (40mg/day)

These 3 compounds will likely be in my next cycle sometime next fall for a cut/recomp cycle. It would be awesome if you could tell me how this cycle goes, when you are done.

I do have a question though, it seems people dont use that much prop when doing a prop/tren cycle. Most people seem to do about 150EOD, which is 525mg/week, but many people do doses up to a gram of test E. I know the ester weight has some factor but i still dont see people dosing prop like they do enan, why is this? Is this because tren is so powerful that you dont need much test with it?

gators52 said:
These 3 compounds will likely be in my next cycle sometime next fall for a cut/recomp cycle. It would be awesome if you could tell me how this cycle goes, when you are done.

I do have a question though, it seems people dont use that much prop when doing a prop/tren cycle. Most people seem to do about 150EOD, which is 525mg/week, but many people do doses up to a gram of test E. I know the ester weight has some factor but i still dont see people dosing prop like they do enan, why is this? Is this because tren is so powerful that you dont need much test with it?

will do.

Thanks for all the input.

outlawtas2 said:
sounds like an amazing lean mass or cutting cycle.

Make sure to have some B6 or Caber on hand to fight off any tren induced gyno (which I wouldn't be too concerned with at those dosages). Also, maybe some tuarine or something like that to help relieve the pumps from the anavar (They can be crippling at some points).

I assume your post cycle therapy (pct) is organized?

I'm curious as to why your runing the tren 4-10 as opposed to 1-7?

Why b6? First I have heard of this. Thanks in advance

Irish Pride said:
Why b6? First I have heard of this. Thanks in advance

B6 or cabergoline will help to ward off progesterone induced gyno which drugs such as deca and tren can sometimes cause.

Back