Proper Injection and general injection q&a

CrudeRude

Sorry if this has already been covered, I am a brand new member here but I've searched the forum and found bits and pieces of info here and there but nothing that has everything I am looking for.
Can someone please share with me or point me in the right direction to a thread with all the injection basics like needle size, proper injection techniques and just proper injection info in general? Any info on the topic would be great but I'm mainly looking for what needles to use etc. What is the best needle size and what are the best areas to inject? Any other info would be awesome, an injection megathread of some sort would also be awesome at some point if it already hasn't been done.
Thank you guys so much for everything, this is an amazing site...

First dont do them in the kitchen or bathroom. They are actually pretty dirty rooms, even if clean.

Always wash your hands before dealing with anything gear related including syringes in the package, needles in the package and any vials.

Injections are sanitary not sterile. The equipment and injectables should be but we expose it all to the air so being as sanitary as possible keeps the STERILE things as clean as possible.

They is water based products and oil based products.

Subcutaneous (under the skin in the fat but not into a muscle) and intramuscular (into a muscle).

What youre injecting and how you're injecting kinda decides the syringes and needles.

Here's my injection routine
1) wash hands and go straight to the gear not touching anything.
2) split the plastic and pull in the same amount of air as the injection will be while the syringe is still in the plastic.
3) Split the needle package and insert the syringe into the needle or lock needle on (luer lock) amd set in aside.
4)Wipe the top of the vial amd area to be injected with alcohol wipe
5)Insert needle into the center of the vial top, push in air and pull out tue same volume with the syringe upside down.
6) Repeat needle procedure with the injection needle. Usually a smaller size than what's used to pull oils from a vial.
7) Insert needle into the muscle (quads, felts, Ventro glutes, pinch of skin/fat for sub q)
8) Slowly press plunger. Dont rush. Just breath.

First dont do them in the kitchen or bathroom. They are actually pretty dirty rooms, even if clean.

Always wash your hands before dealing with anything gear related including syringes in the package, needles in the package and any vials.

Injections are sanitary not sterile. The equipment and injectables should be but we expose it all to the air so being as sanitary as possible keeps the STERILE things as clean as possible.

Subcutaneous (under the skin in the fat but not into a muscle) and intramuscular (into a muscle).

What youre injecting and how you're injecting kinda decides the syringes and needles.

2) split the plastic and pull in the same amount of air as the injection will be while the syringe is still in the plastic.
3) Split the needle package and insert the syringe into the needle or lock needle on (luer lock) amd set in aside.
5)Insert needle into the center of the vial top, push in air and pull out tue same volume with the syringe upside down.
6) Repeat needle procedure with the injection needle. Usually a smaller size than what's used to pull oils from a vial.
7) Insert needle into the muscle (quads, felts, Ventro glutes, pinch of skin/fat for sub q)

so what room do you do it in then?

preaty funny that you say not to pin on the bathrooms since you say they are dirty. yours might be dirty bro but mine you can eat off the floor.
also 97% of gear pinned is pinned in the bathrooms. lol

I'm not going to give anything except the best information I can. I feel morally obligated. My Dad used to laugh and joke about the steroid dealer in a gym giving guys their weekly shot in the ass in a public bathroom because they couldn't do it themselves. Junkies use in the streets all day everyday. I wont do tue shots there for the same reason I usually never did a girl raw dog. It's mostly ok but a very simple action can reduce the risks even more.

We might think your bathroom or kitchen are clean. Try an open air mushroom transfer.

I keep my TRT in a drawer in my bedroom. Lest amount of foot traffic, no shitting, no food less moisture.

I'm not going to give anything except the best information I can. I feel morally obligated. My Dad used to laugh and joke about the steroid dealer in a gym giving guys their weekly shot in the ass in a public bathroom because they couldn't do it themselves. Junkies use in the streets all day everyday. I wont do tue shots there for the same reason I usually never did a girl raw dog. It's mostly ok but a very simple action can reduce the risks even more.

We might think your bathroom or kitchen are clean. Try an open air mushroom transfer.

I keep my TRT in a drawer in my bedroom. Lest amount of foot traffic, no shitting, no food less moisture.

I have a hot tub in my bathroom with a view over the Swiss alps out the window. theres a ladies side and mens side, my lady literary spends half her day inside that bathroom which is the size of a modern size living room, watching tv, doing her nails, whatsapping with her GFs, so you know she keeps it clean.

I pin in the bathroom. Search information also in articles section on main menu above on webpage.
I pin in an old Chevel behind GNC with a guy named Stu that works there. Hes always there between 3 and 8pm flashing his lights on and off to anyone looking to score.

hey your full of shit man for saying that everyones kitchens and bathrooms are dirty even if they are clean. maybe your dirty ass 1 room palace is but dont speak for us all cuzz.
and where do you suggest he pin? the bedroom? the garage?
You can eat off of my floor in the kitchen and bathroom and spotless clean. Guaranteed. go hire a cleaning lady.
billlions of men have pinned gear in bathrooms and kitchens and you and i have never ever ever ever heard of anyone getting pip because they pinned in their dirty kitchen or bathroom.
Having said that, think before you post.

Jesus Christ! Boy did this get off topic.

No wonder hes not been back.

Pin with whatever size and length youre comfortable with. The bigger the muscle, the longer the pin. Draw with 18 or 21, pin with something smaller. But go smaller than 25, and the juice is slow to flow.

YouTube and google has all the sites, methods and videos of actually injections that you could ever dream of.

P. S. I pin in the bathroom.

hey your full of shit man for saying that everyones kitchens and bathrooms are dirty even if they are clean. maybe your dirty ass 1 room palace is but dont speak for us all cuzz.
and where do you suggest he pin? the bedroom? the garage?
You can eat off of my floor in the kitchen and bathroom and spotless clean. Guaranteed. go hire a cleaning lady.
billlions of men have pinned gear in bathrooms and kitchens and you and i have never ever ever ever heard of anyone getting pip because they pinned in their dirty kitchen or bathroom.
Having said that, think before you post.

What do you know of sprouting mushroom spores-growing mushroom MYCELIUM-tranfering mushroom mycelium-expanding mushroom mycelium? "Contamination" from using kitchens?

I already said junkies shoot up in the streets so wtf are you getting back at me abou now t? haha I also already explained why I posted what I posted and why.

In the demand of injection timing of TRT and the drama of life I've injected in the bathroom, kitchen and laundry room due to situations created by family life, school shit and wife and three kids. . . . .so . . .
.uh . . . what? hahaha

Back