Propionyltrenbolone

I'm going to ask a stupid question here because I've never understood why someone would take methyl tren to begin with.

What the hell is wrong with real tren?

nah pinning test/tren everyday already, this propionlytren is different though apperantly its as soft liver wise as var, check out airsealed theirs labs done.

nah pinning test/tren everyday already, this propionlytren is different though apperantly its as soft liver wise as var, check out airsealed theirs labs done.

if it sounds to good to be true it probablly is , im betting its a bullshit product.

i'd like to know more about it, i did a google search for propionyltrenbolone a user on another forum made a log and even had bloods done and posted the results after being on it, everything seemed fine in the blood and liver values barely changed. can't really find anybody else that has tried it though, would like to see more reviews.

I've never ever, heard oral tren was "safer." What kind of bullshit story is that, let me guess, the place that wants to sell it for huge prices told you that.

If you won't inject, you IMO don't have the balls to take this seriously. You either are ready to take things to beyond ridiculous, or you are looking for a teeny weeny kick in the pants to make you actually go to the gym. You can make great gains naturally, but if you are looking to be 180 pounds and some kind of male model by doing some pussy orals, just avoid the stuff altogether, because you don't need this to look like that.

Plus, as you already know, since you take your health seriously and everything and have done tons of research, taking orals suppresses your natural hormonal output and you'll have almost no testosterone in your bloodstream after several weeks of pill popping without shooting some test. Unless you are going to hunt down super rare nearly extinct french oral test too, oh brother.

I've never ever, heard oral tren was "safer." What kind of bullshit story is that, let me guess, the place that wants to sell it for huge prices told you that.

If you won't inject, you IMO don't have the balls to take this seriously. You either are ready to take things to beyond ridiculous, or you are looking for a teeny weeny kick in the pants to make you actually go to the gym. You can make great gains naturally, but if you are looking to be 180 pounds and some kind of male model by doing some pussy orals, just avoid the stuff altogether, because you don't need this to look like that.

Plus, as you already know, since you take your health seriously and everything and have done tons of research, taking orals suppresses your natural hormonal output and you'll have almost no testosterone in your bloodstream after several weeks of pill popping without shooting some test. Unless you are going to hunt down super rare nearly extinct french oral test too, oh brother.

DO you read anything?!? im injecting test/tren EVERYDAY already. just a simple question why the fuck do you gotta assume shit?

and no i got it for free, a sa sample so the lab can show me that infact it is a legit product.

Back