Protein Factory - REAL Supplements For REAL Bodybuilders

Status
Not open for further replies.
ulter said:
If anyone is still following this thread...

If a male takes arimidex at 1mg/day and is not taking any steroids what so ever his E levels WILL NOT BECOME DANGEROUSLY LOW. Unlike women, Arimidex only removes an average of 59% of the E in men. More than enough to be called a safe level is remaining.

Not true.

A reduction of 59% can put some people into single digit levels. If you have a hereditary disposition toward heart disease that can be VERY dangerous. At any rate, it isn't healthy and it'll kill your sex drive.

Well you've change your discussion from normal healthy males to men with a heart condition. We're talking about normal healthy males. In normal healthy males temporarily cutting E levels in half is not "dangerously" unhealthy as you've characterized it.

ulter said:
Well you've change your discussion from normal healthy males to men with a heart condition.

YOU REALLY MUST STOP DOING THIS. I DID NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. I DID NOT SAY "MEN WITH A HEART CONDITION." IT'S POSSIBLE TO BE SEEMINGLY HEALTHTY AND HAVE A PREPENSITY TOWARD HEART DISEASE. LOW ESTROGEN LEVELS CAN ALSO AFFECT LDL. THAT CAN BE DANGEROUS, OR IN THE LEAST, UNHEALTHY.

We're talking about normal healthy males. In normal healthy males temporarily cutting E levels in half is not "dangerously" unhealthy as you've characterized it.

IT VERY WELL CAN BE AND YOU KNOW IT. STOP SPLITTING HAIRS FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENT.

Quick question, I posted this in the supplement section but didn't get any replies. On the protein factory website I read something about flaxseed oil not being too good since it causes an imbalance in the body's EFA profile and that one should use hemp oil instead. I was hoping someone could elaborate on that topic since it's the first time I've heard anything about that and haven't been able to find any info on the matter. Thanks in advance.

Hey Guys,

I am on a basic quick 6wk cycle of sustanon and d-bol.
I am trying to get back in form as I had to have a disc fused and have just gotten back in the gym after 6 years and I havent done any juice in over 10. So I am going basic and low dose 250 /wk and 20/day respectably.

When would be the best time to give UNLEASHED and POST-CYCLE a try and would nolvadex/ clomid work even better with the supps ?

Be good

Last edited:
i ordered from protein factory and the shipping was fast and they emailed me when they ship the item i will star post cycle therapy (pct) in a few weeks and im going to try the item i orderes i still have my other post cycle therapy (pct) tabs to back me up if this doesnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back