Protein for out of town? Need some tips

Xayd187

Going to be out of town in a dorm room for 2 weeks.. (home on weeks)

Theres no microwaves in the dorms and no ovens no fridges =/

I have my whey protien to take some oats some other foods that i eat that i dont need to cook.. but without my cooked chicken im lacking about 70gs of protien.. im wanting to replace it with something but with what? more protein powder? really want to find a food that don't have to cook and able to store for a period of time not in fridge..

Yeah canned fish,canned chicken,jerky, You can buy a case of Horizon milk. They come packed in the cardboard containers and you dont have to refridgerate.. thats 8 g per serving.
I cant believe you cant cook food there. So if you want something hot you have to go out and spend money .. or pick up Burger kIng ?? That sucks

Many places due it because students tend to burn down buildings since they are so mature and well behaved. ;)

Yeah canned fish,canned chicken,jerky, You can buy a case of Horizon milk. They come packed in the cardboard containers and you dont have to refridgerate.. thats 8 g per serving.
I cant believe you cant cook food there. So if you want something hot you have to go out and spend money .. or pick up Burger kIng ?? That sucks

Well they serve breakfast lunch and dinner BUT .. i want to know my exact macros since im new to doing this macro thing and dont want to look up each and every item on the menu when getting served so perfer just to take some of my own things.. so Yea canned chicken seems great!

Going to be out of town in a dorm room for 2 weeks.. (home on weeks)

Theres no microwaves in the dorms and no ovens no fridges =/

I have my whey protien to take some oats some other foods that i eat that i dont need to cook.. but without my cooked chicken im lacking about 70gs of protien.. im wanting to replace it with something but with what? more protein powder? really want to find a food that don't have to cook and able to store for a period of time not in fridge..

nuts.. high protein, fat and cal. and more protein drink for now, maybe add a shot of olive oil too it too

Back