Protein supplements - What do you use ??

Dominator Human

Amateur BodyBuilder
I have been using N-Large2 for as long as I can remember and I'm curious to know what you guys use and why.

I am not talking about MRP. Just protein powders/shakes.

i usually use Optimums Nutritions gold standard whey isolate,but it taste like shit in water,i now am using Optimums Nutitions Pro Complex,great taste with water,a little higher calories with water,270 calories,hardly any sugar or carbs,its a blend,has isoalte,concentrate,egg,etc proteins in it,8 protein sources to be excat and i great amino acid profile

Whey to Build Muscle from NTBM for daily additional protein, and Muscle Replenisher for post-workout shakes...for me the best tasting/quality I have tried to date. I have too used N-Large, Pro Complex, as well as MANY other proteins...then I ordered Rocky Road W2BM and game over! I use this protein in my homemade natural protein bars as well...excellent snacks to have in the fridge!!

I've been using Whey to Build Muscle as well. This stuff is by far the best tasting protein i've ever had. I have the cupcake batter flavor right now. With the needto139 15 percent discount code and free shipping it comes out to be a really good deal too.

Last edited:
LIke you I've been hook on a certain protein for years now. Myofusion by Gaspari. Taste is hard to beat, and has a solid profile now with probiotics. I order off Orbit, and if they're out the second best I've tried is Muscle Pharms Combat.

Whey to build rocky road is by far the best protein I have ever tried. All the whey to build flavors are good but man I love the rocky road

Whey to build muscle is the tastiest protein Ive tried yet. They have a bunch of flavors and there is a good amount of servings in a 5 lb bag. The price is right on it too especially when you start factoring in the discount code and free shipping

I been using NTBM protein bro I got like 6 5lb bags of this stuff thats how good it is.
and they all got about 76 serv so I am loaded with protein for a while.

I've been using muscle pharm's combat powder but I also tried iforce protean and the vanilla is the best vanilla i;ve ever had. Protein content is a little lower, though

N2Bulk is another great option. It is a 100% healthy and nutritious bulking shake made with 80/20 whey and casein, sweet potato, and mod6 carbs. Truly one of a kind and revolutionary. From what I've heard it also tastes amazing. I have a bag to crack open soon myself ;)

I been using optimim nutrition 100% gold standard whey protien for about 2 years. Taste is solid, i always get chocolate. and has a reasonable price. and at night before i got to bed instead of casien powder i just eat a cup and a half of low fat cottage cheese.

ive tried so many different proteins and whey to build muscle crushes them all... the cinnamon bun is awesome and the overall macros in it just stand out above the others... using gear along with it makes for great protein intake throughout the day...

Back