Protein?

Fisher28

Banned SCAMMER- do not buy
My protein does not last at all. Im using Muscle Juice Revolution 2600. Its a Mass Gainer. Ive gained 7 pounds from using it and eating. Bc i dont think it could be my test making me gain bc im only on week 2 right now. Also my bench has went up 10 pounds in two weeks. The Mass gainer only last me a lil over two weeks. It has 19 servings. I take take two drinks a day. In the morning. And an hour after i workout. Is there another good mass gainer out there that would last me a month?

I've been using 2600 for a while now and had the same problem as you so I started doing two scoops instead of four. Haven't seen any difference in my weight gaining from it. And last me just around a full month now. BSN true mass has 19 full serving per container but it's very pricey.. Mass Tech is similar to 2600 in it's carb/protein overload area, tastes awesome but it's very low servings per container (5 scoops), 10 I think. Best bang for buck that I know of is Costco, last time I was there it was 30 bucks for a 6lb bag of whey protein.

I think i might go down to two scoops then and do you mean that your still gaining the weight that you did with it by using 2 scoops instead of four? or do you mean that 2600 hasnt made you gain any weight?

Last edited:
Make your own bro, cheaper and better ingredients. Get some Whey to Build Muscle. NTBM has some great flavors. Get a blender and add banana, oats, peanut butter, and 1-2 scoops of whey. Blend with water or milk if you want more calories.

To many try to find the best protein, when a good bit of them are basic and useful. For me the taste can be ok as long as the profile is solid. The best I've used in years is Muscle Pharms Combat. Every flavor I've tried has been tasty and mixes very well. GL

Ditto the above, i use Ice Cream Sandwich Whey from need to build muscle with peanut butter/olive oil/ice cream (when bulking)/2-3 whole eggs. It's...AMAZING, high protein/carbs, sometimes i use coconut oil or Flax seed oil to add in.

I do feel bloated aftter I drink muscle juice just looking for a good mass gainer hard to find a good one with a lot of servings

Ditto the above, i use Ice Cream Sandwich Whey from need to build muscle with peanut butter/olive oil/ice cream (when bulking)/2-3 whole eggs. It's...AMAZING, high protein/carbs, sometimes i use coconut oil or Flax seed oil to add in.

Same here. I use PB crunch actually when I can. And then add in even MORE peanut butter and blend it up, sometimes add oats as well. It's my home made mass gainer :)

I tried a lot of different whey protein shakes, mint, chocoltae, etc, but the on i like the most is just plain unflavoured whey along with 2 scoops of powdered oats.
The oats give it a nice flavour, without being too sickly swweet like a lot of flavourings.

This guy i know game me some One Goliath. Its a Mass Gainer from complete nutrition. But i looked on the date and it is expired. Should i not take it? Would it not be any good now?

Taste a small bit of it first, and see if tastes a bit off, if it is just chuck it out. But usually if they are kept in good conditions a lot will be fine past their expiry date.
I recently found some strawberry whey which i didnt like the taste of, and put it away. While waiting recently for a order to come in, i tried some and even though it was out by a few months, i didn't noice anything different other than the sickly sweet strawberry.

I use true mass from BSN and the taste is amazing..it's a little expensive but it is works.. I also don't put the recommend scoops... I only put two instead of three...

OKay good but in the tub like not alot but some of the potein are in balls bc its been sitting for so long im guessing?

Making your own is so easy bro. 1 Cup Oats, PB, Egg Whites, Whey, Yogurt and Cottage Cheese. Protein, carbs and fats, and you probably already have all of those on your fridge.

Back