Protien Poll - Please vote!!

Which protien powder do you reccomend?

• Total voters
Wow! Looks like I am one of those folks with 3 posts who thinks TP is the best I have ever used. But hey, what is post count anyway. I might have a few more posts elsewhere though. :p

I know what was meant though. Some people do go crazy spamming stuff. I just know that TP is what I like best. I have a couple of different blends I use, that have really impressed me. I also have the straight WPI.

As for the mass marketed stuff, IsoPure was always my favorite.

I got some TP Cold-Filtration Isolate.. Vanilla and Banana

I have to say that I like it even more than the Ion-Exchange.

i vote vp2 its expensive but my theory is you get what you pay for im a true beleive of all ast products!!!

Email Me

I can get you discounts on some great proteins from Animal Pak and Universal Nutrition. Some of it comes in 5lb buckets or 100lb bags. Their supplements really work unlike the other crap on the markets that will pack shit feed in a bage. My personal opinion of course but then I also use their supplements and they do exactly what they say they do. Im walking proof on most of their products. :blue:

True Protein all the way. Great customer service also.

One thats not on their that I like also is Substance WPI (the grape is like candy). :goof:

Easto said:
LOL, I don't make a bloody dime off of TP.

I promote them because that's what I use. Feel free to Email TP and find out how much money I make from them.... They won't even know who the hell I am, LOL.

Nice try YJ
No but you get free protien from other people using your discount code KEE774.....you promote it for this reason lmao

70w30 said:
No but you get free protien from other people using your discount code KEE774.....you promote it for this reason lmao
actually over the last year and a half I have BOUGHT 150lbs of protein from trueprotein, so I really don't know what you are getting at. I don't really care if someone uses MY discount code, but I would hope they used someones code to save 5% on their order.

I have a discount code because I use their products.

I use their products because I have not yet found anything better.

But thanks for trying to stir up shit.

Easto said:
I have a discount code because I use their products.

I use their products because I have not yet found anything better.
:word: ive been using, and recommending TP long before the discount code concept was even conceived of. The discount code is simply an added bonus for loyal customers.

I agree TP is the best, especially when you order over 25lbs at a time, just makes more since, why would you not like a fellow lifter not to get a little kick back, wouldn't you. I think its a great concept and try to use someones code each different time to spread the wealth I like the idea of helping a bro out. I'm not sure how it works but I bet its not a huge kick back, either way in the end I prefer their product over anything I've ever used. Plus I like the giant food bag. I hate having a million jugs stacked everwhere I just keep my protien in a giant plastic box in my closet. I'm about to order some more for the summer. Anyone know when the new products are going to be available at TP thats what I'm really waiting for.

Allthewhey.com They are the cheapest for whey isolate. Try their vanilla. It tastes just like melted vanilla ice cream, and their pineapple is good as well.

colts311 said:
muscle milk!!!!
BUMP!!!!! Muscle is the shit,I can't believe other havn't said muscle milk....taste great,has great fats,not a ton of carbs,yeild great gains LOVE THE MUSCLE MILK!

I usually buy another brand but i just placed an order with TP last week can't wait to get it and see if there is any difference other than price.

Back