Proviron causing test flu from excess free testosterone ?

blue collar

I started a simple test eq cycle about 6 weeks ago and just added proviron 100mg ed and I feel like I have test flu. Is it possible the extra free test is the culprit or my body just doesn't like proviron ? Other variable is I cut arimidex from 1/2eod to every third day and possibly plan to eliminate it entirely but going slow prevent e rebound.
Stats 6'2" 218 11-12%bf age 35

Cycle 750 test a week- split test e and c Mon Thurs pin
750 eq split Mon Thurs
Hcg 500 week, Mon Thurs pin
1/2 arimidex every third day

Eq and tests are pre mixed so has to stay equal ratio
I've done a test eq cycle before with no issues and a few other test cycles all fairly mild to moderate 750 highest test run before this cycle as well

I reduced proviron to 50mg and felt better.
If it is test flu or similar ill stick it out cause I've had test flu before and it went away in a week without reducing test.

It's Not Possible for Proviron to give you Test Flu.

Proviron will Boost Free Testosterone, and Won't Spike Estrogen.

Test Flu can be caused by a variety of reasons.
Bacterial Infection from Not keeping everything Sterile.
Allergic Reaction to Benzyl Benzoate/Benzyl Alcohol or the Carrier Oil.
Estrogen Spikes.
High Blood Pressure.
Lowered Immune System.

Most will get Test Flu from a Rapid Spike in Hormone Levels.
I suspect the Cut in your Arimidex Dose.

While Proviron will Aid your AI.
It should in No Way be used as an AI, just Not Strong Enough...................................... JP

I doubt infection cause I use alcohol prep pads on the vial and my skin. Anything with a short ester or high concentration gives me severe pip so I dilute with grape seed oil and even test prop doesn't hurt a bit, and I've used my source a bunch I don't think I'm alergic or I would have had this problem before. Thanks for the replies I'll give it some time and see what happens

My person opinion and I would suggest never run anything that will convert to estrogen without an Ai.

Thats cool and all. My personal opinion would be for everyone to run blood work to know for certain instead of guessing.
For example clman runs 500mg test e / wk without needing an AI.

Everyone's different.

Thats cool and all. My personal opinion would be for everyone to run blood work to know for certain instead of guessing.
For example clman runs 500mg test e / wk without needing an AI.

Everyone's different.
Wow, and he does not use an ai throughout it all? how does he avoid sides?

Back