PSL New batch number, expiration date, and new STAMPED VIALS!

jozifp103

Purity Source Labs has released a new batch! All new products should have an expiration date of 10/2018.

Also, check out our new STAMPED VIALS! Much more professional looking don't you think?

epq076.jpg

Notice the batch number and expiration date!
2m4c082.jpg

Looking forward to getting,
when will we actually receive these new batches on the user end?

All orders from here on out should be getting the new batch. Since we ship from multiple locations, some may still have a few of the old batch left....but as soon as that runs out, it's all new stuff!

These pics were actually from my recent order at the beginning of the month.

Are these available domestic?

Our domestic line is the same product as our international line. We just ship it to the US to be re-shipped domestically. So as soon as our domestic re-shippers run out of the old batch....this will be what you get :)

Same goes for International....there still may be some of the old batch left.

Love PSL products! Tren has a name for bad sides and I have been running their tren a for 8 weeks at 60mg ED with no sides other than sweating my ass off. Great stuff! Think I'm going to get PSL tattooed on my ass if I can get a discount:)

Yes good peeps! My pack was in limbo somewhere and we couldn't find any info or updates on tracking. Simple email later they were ready to send me fresh pack.
We finally did get update, but just to show that they will look out for your best interest as far as security and quality in product!

I love the new look... it's also nice when the vial starts to get low, it's easier
to see how much is left - and where to direct the syringe.

Thanks for passing this on jozifp. :D

I love the new look... it's also nice when the vial starts to get low, it's easier
to see how much is left - and where to direct the syringe.

Thanks for passing this on jozifp. :D

I had not thought of that aspect since my latest order has yet to get that low (I have the new bottles). But the test I get from the pharmacy is difficult to get the last bits out of due to the label.

I had not thought of that aspect since my latest order has yet to get that low (I have the new bottles). But the test I get from the pharmacy is difficult to get the last bits out of due to the label.

LOL not being low is a good thing...

Yeah, you'll find it much easier to get EVERY LAST DROP! :D

Back