Psl-important information please read

Macedog24

EURO-PHARMACIES SMOOTH BOXES
logo_new.png
[/URL]

All new batches of vials will have our new EP line of smooth boxes.
20160629_210052.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
On each box you will find a label with

BATCH NUMBER
MFG DATE
EXP DATE.
AND OUR HOLOGRAM ON THE FRONT.
rPZlkXt-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20160629_204605.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Last but not least you will find a scratch box to verify your product code and product authentication

When you order from psl , you can be reassured By the packaging, and design, you get what you pay for.

We have spared no expense by taking the necessary steps to make certain you Do not fall for any look a likes.

The EP line is absolutely top of the line.

We use nothing but the best raws. and you can expect nothing less then the best products and customer service anyone can offer.

Sleek . And definitely easy to check . Also, the new packs the orals come in also have a scratch box on the back.

None of my vials came with boxes with scratch codes. Mine came in a shitty white box with 8 vials wrapped in paper towels. Yes they are the new vials.

None of my vials came with boxes with scratch codes. Mine came in a shitty white box with 8 vials wrapped in paper towels. Yes they are the new vials.

This is a new thing stat we just started. A lot of orders will still be sent in the old packaging, but we are slowly implementing this into all our facilities.

I'm sure it will take a minute for everyone to see all that's new, but meanwhile let's not be so descriptive about our orders.

Also guys...

The oral packs will also have "EP" crimped (stamped) within the package.

As far back as I can remember... Purity Source Labs... have always been - on top and ahead - of the counterfeiters
who try to replicate their products.

We all know P.S.L... and will go there directly... but if you have a friend, or know anyone who is running the EP line,
I would just make sure they are as well.

Great job with the picks MD :D

If anyone ever questions a product - please contact me or one of the reps.

Back