PSL test P/tren A/ M1T log.....!!!!!!!!

here are some progress pics for you guys to check out!

id say this speaks measures to how nice PSLs EP M1T is, ive noticed some nice gains at only 10mg a day , still have another 2 weeks left!

Last edited:
here are some progress pics for you guys to check out!

id say this speaks measures to how nice PSLs EP M1T is, ive noticed some nice gains at only 10mg a day , still have another 2 weeks left!

WOW man....in just two weeks it appears you've managed to drop a VERY decent amount of fat. Especially around the pectorals. There's much less fat deposits inder the pc and they don't have that droop to them. Looking leaner AND fuller in just 2 weeks. That's gotta be the M1T.

As far as lethargy...I'd guess it's a combo of the tren and M1T for sure. Make sure you are using liver support man...M1T is powerful...but dirty on the body. As far as the trensomnia....make friends with benadryl, and melatonin....or try out kratom. Kratom worked absolute wonders for my sleep on my first tren cycle.

just an update for today. it was my off day. i used my time to rest and recover, im still feeling tired alot, and i think im going to try and up my carbs a bit this week. so from my photos you can see ive lost a decent amount of BF, but also ive gone up on the scale as well...this M1T is thetruth fellas! id order now, they told me its dynamite, and they werent lying. i could just imagine the gains at 20mg a day, but i dont wanna put my liver through that.........what does everyone think so far???

Sorry for the lack of posts brothers. A few days ago I tragically lost my laptop to a pot of water.....cooking and surfing forums

Anyways today was an awesome day.

Had a few personal bests today. I broke away from my 5x5 a bit because I ran into an old friend who also happened to be training chest...we decided on a heavy day since we usually train alone

So I got 315x1 on flat. My best ever was 385 back about 5 years ago. First time I've been at 3 plates since those days it feels awesome to know my strength is going up like crazy.

I did my 5x5s at 250lb today. It felt very clean and real strong

Incline db

Grabbed 90s to go for 5......ended up doing 12. Moved up to do the rest of my 5x5 wit 105s. Personal best

Decline db

110s for my 5x5
Personal best

I then did endless sets of flyes and cable crossovers to burn out.

Weight is at 217.6 today. Still going up.

So like I said sorry about the hiatus guys

I am working on getting another means to post but for now it requaires a pretty good hike to the local library. Will do best to keep you guy posted and more pics in another week or so!

today was leg day . ive been feeling very tired the last day or so, not sure if its my work schedule catching up to me, lethargy from M1T, or not getting much sleep from the tren.

as per the usual, injections going great, little if any PIP

squats
warmup-135
warmup-185
warmup-225
5x300
5x305
5x315
5x315
5x315

legpress

500lbs
3 sets of 30

calf raises with barbell on shoulders
135-warmup

225x10
225x10
225x10
185x15

leg extensions

4x12
200lbs

leg curls

4x12
130lbs

legs are Gaining but I am holding myself back somewhat because I do not want to injure myself and end up going backward with progress.

Injection today was a little painful. Think I hit a nerve or something maybe. My fault not the gears

Today was back day.

Deadlift
5x135
5x225
5x315
5x365 for 4 sets

Incline barbell row

5x5 225

Weighted pull-ups
4x12

+25lbs

T bar row
3plates x 12
3 plates x 12
4 plates x 8
4 plates x8
4 plates x 8

Wide grip lat pulls

200lbs
4x12

Also did auxiliary bicep exercises to finish up my bis because they got worked great indirectly.

I bumped the m1t up to 15mg and I got a crazy pump today. I'm gonna finish out strong with the m1t and then I have plans to try some of PSLs test base by working that into my cycle for a week or two. Stay tuned and be ready for pics as soon as I'm done with the m1t!!!!!!

Seems like the M1T is really shining for you. Still have yet to try it. Have a pck in my stash that I'm waiting for the right time to add in :)

so guys unfortunately life has handed me some poor cards over the last week or so. a Family emergency occured last week that landed me in my grandmothers house 3000 miles away, with no wifi, and 30 miles from the nearest gym. great. cant take my gear with me? great.

im finally back and i actually maintained my weight within 2 lbs!
depressed about the whole situation i head home. just having done body weight excercises . ( i ate lots) and no gear.

then when i came home to a package from PSL with aromasin and test base to add to this cycle. i was alot less depressed.

really quick though. i was thinking. my OVERALL goal for this cycle was to get back into "fighting weight" from before i went to jail for 8 months. i was 215lbs and about 10-12 percent bf.

well im not even a third of the way into this cycle and im already almost there. im very happy so far. everyone is starting to take notice as well.

I want to give you guys my opinion on the Test Base from Euro pharm. so after i got back from oregon and got back into the gym after a week long break, i decided i needed a little pre workout boost and decided to try this test base. i injected 100mg and then went to the gym and started working out within 20 min. Now i have never used test suspension or Base in my life so i wasnt sure what to expect. there was a little PIP which i think is to be expected of an injectable of this nature. to be honest. i expected alot more pain than i got. EP has smooth gear down to a science that is for damn sure. I was kind of expecting like a violent surge of agression or something i guess but what i got was a very clear headed. calm not jittery feeling. every set I would pick my weight, and shoot for X amount of reps. and every set i would surpass X by 5 +- reps. i felt as though i could work out all day long. that stuff is pretty awesome and i would definately reccomend it to anyone that is even curious about it. its neat to see what more your body is capable of.

chest

flat bench:
5x5-275lbs this is crazy compared to my last chest log where i used 250lbs

incline DB
5x5-105lb DBs

decline DB
5x5-110lb DBs

weighted dips
3 X+45 lbs for 12 reps

cable crossovers
5 sets of countless reps until failure

DB Flyes

4x12 - 60lb DB

i can def. see how Test Base would be very beneficial to the powerlifters as well. amazing instantaneous strength gains. and i never felt aggressive or angry one bit. more so super confident and happy. Id imagine i have a few more great workouts to enjoy with this test Base!!

today was shoulder day

did.5 cc test base (50mg)

hammer strength db press

5x5 with (3)45 lb plates on each arm

lateral raises

started at 20s and ran up to 45s....all 12 reps

upright rows

5X5
185 lb barbell

rear delt "Flyes"
4x25
20lb

shrugs

4X30
90lb DBs

machine shoulder press
125lbs
4X12+ (gone to failure every set)

Yeah buddy - Test Base is great - it's like a pre-workout punch to adrenaline gland... without the side effects!!!

I've never ran test base as the main (pardon the pun) base of the cycle, but it's know to be a monster for seeing
BIG GAINS FAST!

With test base (suspension) you'll start to see strength and size gains by the end of the first week, and by the time you're
30 days into the cycle... the mass gains are already very extreme.

Now that I think about it... it's often said to be the most powerful injectable steroids available - but I haven't seen tests to
back that claim up, however I do have to agree that if it's not the most powerful... it has to be right there.

Anyway, despite the obstacles... you're doing great Gfunkmanilla - it's challenging as hell to keep my workouts as consistent
as I'd like them to be!

Keep up the great work buddy! :biggthump

so im getting a bit leaner. heres a pic taken last night,

View attachment 562759

it looks like abs may be on their way....that lower stomach area is the hardest though,Aromasin usually gets rid of it for me

also still at 217.7 lbs bodyweight

Back