Puffy face while on cycle any solution?

GrandBeard

JuniorBB
I looked at some pictures of me on my last cycle an noticed that my face was really puffy and i see that a lot of steroid users experience puffy face. Does anyone have any solution? Why does it happen?

Thanks!

I cant remember them but some just cause a water retention/swelling and a smoothing "inflated" look and can give gains of like 10-20lbs ON CYCLE that will drop off once they have quit being used. There are also some that can increase lifting power. DBOL, Deca are two of them I think.

What was the cycle? That way the guys who know have specifics.

I didn’t get blood works mid cycle but isn’t the puffiness due cortisol levels? Are you sure its just water retention? Is it unstable blood? Is there no solution?

The typical answer is going to be estrogen, then the questions are about taking an AI and if you have blood test results.

Aromasin at 6.25-12mg per day, while on cycle right up til one week before starting PCT... also reduce salt intake, increase water intake and bamm, problem solved

Keep e2, salt and carb intake under control may help . but facial swelling is not always from elevated estrogen level. bloat face is a side effect of test.

I think theres more then just estrogen im taking 12,5mg aromasin daily and i did the same at last cycle but at the end my face got puffy anyway so i think it might be also related to the cortisol levels rising

Trt can raise estrogen levels too. People on trt use an ai fyi..

High estrogen is one of the many reasons why you retain water .
You can crash your e2 and still have a blowfish face .
I spend 40 days of my trt course with e2 @ 1.5 pg/ml to see if what BROS on the internet are telling to people is right. but it's not .
And if you have high e2 on trt, you are either fat or you are taking too much test fyi .

I looked at some pictures of me on my last cycle an noticed that my face was really puffy and i see that a lot of steroid users experience puffy face. Does anyone have any solution? Why does it happen?

Thanks!

what was your lifestyle like? diet and drinks?

Back