Puffy nipples on tren . Need suggestions

Bloodwork is the best bet. We guess at reasons all day long. But you really need to get bloodwork if you wanna see what is going on hormonaly. Have you ever considered switching adex to asin. Some people respond better to one then the other. Or as megatron stated already ed injections. It could also be something in your diet setting this off. Again, bloodwork is the only real way to tell. Keep us updated with any findings.

@darkwing86 - Just a heads up as I've been dosing daily now for three days and it's making a noticeable difference for me. It's not perfectly normal now but a significant reduction in puffiness, frequency of it, etc. I will add that every day dosing feels a bit better and more balanced in general than eod. For me, that was a worthwhile change. I just wanted to follow up with you

Awesome man ! thank you for keeping me posted and updated with how that went . And ill tell you what happened with me .. i was dosing some liquid letro that i had on this cycle seemingly it was working . BUt i ordered and got some new pharma grade adex . I started taking it friday at 0.5mg eod . And seemingly it looks better here as well . Im still thinking it a water retention issue and probably bouncing hormones . SO im very glad that that seems to work . Maybe after this week ill start ed injections as well as i had my pins all preloaded for eod injections . Good stuff man . And BTQ . LOOKING AWESOME man ! nice and shredded . keep up the good work and dedication . it shows

Thx man, really appreciate that. Good to see we're both back on track!! Best of luck through the balance of the cycle.

Sorry guys . Ive had troubles logging into the site the past couple of days because of my browser . Its good now . Hope everyones been doing well . And further updates been taking arimidex eod at 0.5mg . It seems to be maybe helping the problem , however by the end of the day i still always have the same issue . SO im pretty convinced its a water retention issue at this point just from drinking so much throughout the day and having so much fluid in my body which seems to clear with frequent visits to the bathroom over night .

I also have this puffy nipples problem. My first cycle test e 500 mg/ week using 3-4 times 12.5 mg/wk Aromasin. Still getting puffy nipples. Even running caber, still no change. I should add that for me this is mainly caused from Marijuana and/or Tramadol while on cycle. I can smoke weed all day every day off cycle. But when running test only a few puffs and bamm puffy nips right away. Anyways could you please update on your situation. How has the ed pinning been going for you? Did you experiment with twice a week pinning to be sure if it does indeed make a difference? Thanks in advance bro.

Back