Pure r-ala powder -- researchkits.com

The Almighty said:
Holy god....good addition!

I second that........any plans in the near future for the caps or will you just be selling the powder form? Either way, good addition! :D

I usually get about 450 in a 00 and about 600 in a 0.

Capping is quick in easy, will cost you 20 bux to get the whole kit with the caps, but after that caps are dirt cheap...like a 1 or 2 bux for 1000 caps.

Billy_Bathgate said:
I usually get about 450 in a 00 and about 600 in a 0.

Capping is quick in easy, will cost you 20 bux to get the whole kit with the caps, but after that caps are dirt cheap...like a 1 or 2 bux for 1000 caps.

Are there any smaller caps than a 00 available, to where you can put 100-200mgs of R-ALA in them? By the way where do you get those caps at that cheap of a price, my Whole Food store sells them but are alot more expensive!

I'm just curious... Which lab do you have your r-ALA tested at? For purity I mean. We only found one in the US that does it, so we use them, but they are rather pricey.

WannaImpress said:
Are there any smaller caps than a 00 available, to where you can put 100-200mgs of R-ALA in them? By the way where do you get those caps at that cheap of a price, my Whole Food store sells them but are alot more expensive!

The site below carries capping kits and cheap caps, as well as a huge inventory of herbs and whatnot. But they DON'T have r-ALA!!

http://www.beyond-a-century.com/order.html

If it's pure r-ALA it is very difficult. Our bottling company has to use special ceramic equipment.

I was wondering the same actually about purity. In fact last wed lecture in my adv organic class, was about the difficulties in stereo-isomer seperation and immediately thought of rALA.

It also has a property that makes it attract to moisture. Even the smallest amounts like the invisible condensation on stainless steal or moisture from your skin. The first time we had it capped they lost 1 kilo for every one they capped until they figured this out. No one had ever done it before so there were no guidelines.

Back