Push in the right direction...

majk

Ok, I've read all the posts I could find about first cycles, and different combos of things. I've been reading everything I can find about all the different steroids mentioned in the posts, but there's so many different types that sound like they do the same thing, but are different if stacked with other things.. I'm confused.

I've been working out for about 3 years regularly and made some small gains just by eating right and eating ungodly amounts of protein and creatine... but I want about a 20lb boost. I'm 6'2, 165lbs and have a crazy fast metabolism. I just can't get a good grip on what I should take to give me the results I want. I need some help deciding what would be best to take, what would be the safest for me, and how much of it I should take for a one time deal.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

-Majk

Bro 165 pounds at 6'2" means only one thing. Your not eating enough, you have to eat more, and then eat some more, then eat more on top of that.

Just keep upping your calories and get good ammount of protein.
Doesnt matter how fast your metabolism is, it will give in sooner or later.

I eat about 200+ grams of protein a day and about 5-6 meals trying to gain weight. It's not possible for me to eat much more. :)

Two words......"Weight Gainers"

I was 30 years old, 145 lbs @ 5'10", put on 60+ lbs. naturally, without ever touching juice.

Doing a cycle will not put weight on you without you eating enough calories in the first place.

Well here's a typical meal plan for my day..

Breakfast: shredded wheat, 3-4 turkey breakfast sausages, pineapple chunks or 4-5 eggs and wholewheat toast
Snack: Granola Bar, Yogurt, Orange Juice or Tea
Lunch: 2 Turkey sandwiches w/ wholegrain bread, tomatoes, and spinach, milk, oranges
Protein bar b4 the gym
Myoplex Shake w/creatine after the gym
Dinner: Steak and sweet potato, or Chicken and brown rice and other random sides

Should I stick with it and just keep eating my face off? Or should I increase my calorie intake even more? Or what?

Thanks

As I thought, your not eating enough :)

My advice would be to get 5-6 whole food meals, and go with supplementation in between those meals. I dont consider protein bars and shakes as meals.

Other than that your breakfast/lunch/dinner seem pretty solid.

For gaining weight I'd suggest you add some peanut butter, flax seed oil, and heavy cream in to your diet. Your diet seems to be lacking fats. Also as stonecold said, weight gainers can be very help full.

majk said:
Well here's a typical meal plan for my day..

Breakfast: shredded wheat, 3-4 turkey breakfast sausages, pineapple chunks or 4-5 eggs and wholewheat toast
Snack: Granola Bar, Yogurt, Orange Juice or Tea
Lunch: 2 Turkey sandwiches w/ wholegrain bread, tomatoes, and spinach, milk, oranges
Protein bar b4 the gym
Myoplex Shake w/creatine after the gym
Dinner: Steak and sweet potato, or Chicken and brown rice and other random sides

Should I stick with it and just keep eating my face off? Or should I increase my calorie intake even more? Or what?

Thanks

I would replace those turkey sandwiches and fruit with more red meat, potatoes, and rice, and add in a few protein shakes between meals. You may also want to incorporate a few carb drinks throughout the day. These few minor modifications can get you easily another 1000 calories a day.

Thanks everyone for their input.. I'm trying to track my fat/calorie/protein intake for a couple of weeks to see where I really stand. I'm hitting my goals for protein intake, but I think like you said, I'm lacking in the calories. In the mean time I'll keep hitting the gym hard. Thanks for your help!

Eat 4 solid hig protein, good carb meals a day, and then slam down 2 or 3, McDonalds, ice cream, etc. meals, if they are low in protein, add a few shakes. Shoot for 300g protein a day, and if u truly are a hardgainer, try 400g of carbs, if ur not responding, bump it up to 450 the next week, then 500 the next. Try ABB Extreme XXL Drinks. They have 215g of carbs, and 50g of whey, drink 1/2 with breakfast, and half after ur workout

Back