Putting GH peps to the test, blood test!

Yeah I hate that they call the same damn thing 3 different names. Thanks for posting that PB, and I'm like you like my new skiveys haha!

You are putting on some size D! all this stuff is working for you.

It would be nice to know your numbers PB. more than one test is best to paint a complete picture.

between all of us we will get this crap figured out

Yeah I hate that they call the same damn thing 3 different names. Thanks for posting that PB, and I'm like you like my new skiveys haha!

Yeah its pretty shity but thats marketing! I had a hard time figuring it out in the begining. But I was research these big time looking for a supplier a few months back as I was wanting to set up my own site. This is how I found out.

Ahhhh gotcha PB - thx Zeek...the dbol put it on fast!

I'd volunteer for testing but I'm also on dbol and test at moment...

Labs

Ok here the test results I got back at the time of testing I was running CJC1293 (mod-grf) 100mcg 3 x a day and GHRP6 100mcg 3 X a day

Test was taken with in 1 hour post injection

Fist lab was a basline NO PEPS

Second was on peps dosed as stated above.

Do the math on that LOL

Last edited:
Ok here the test results I got back at the time of testing I was running CJC1293 (mod-grf) 100mcg 3 x a day and GHRP6 100mcg 3 X a day

Test was taken with in 1 hour post injection

Fist lab was a basline NO PEPS

Second was on peps dosed as stated above.

UHOH buck rogers!!!!!! and you are still injecting those same peps?

Thank you for sharing this PB!! very valuable info. Just as a heads up to the board his peps came from a source who is not on this board. In case any of you are wondering.

Yeah but you got them from one of our current guys. I'm guessing osta or GWP.

he bought his stuff from a company that is in the far north if you follow ;)

Maybe this is some info you should pass on to some of our canadian brothers on peps who might be ordering from that same company.

Very good point - yes mine are actually from both Osta and GWP - one offered one pep at a better price and the other offered the other pep at a better price haha.

Do you guys notice a warm fuzzy sort of feeling after you inject your GH peps?

:dunno:I dont want dog chompin on my ass or I would

Beside how do you think that would look in my AVI :dunno:

Last edited:
Yep - so the question though, is did you experience the warm fuzzy feeling and hunger on your 'bunk' peptides from the test results?

NO not even at higher doses that was my first concern. But I have heard many say that they don't get hungry either.

Cjc 1295 , grf 1-29 or called cjc1293- and mod grf 1-29 are not the same thing at all.

Some places have them
Listed that way and I'm not sure why. Mod-grf is modified to last long enough to be effective, 1293 has a very very short active life.

Cjc w/DAC is for women not men. It has 7-8 day active life but it's not pulses like a man needs, it's simply a gh bleed, an elevation for days. You do not want to use this unless you are a woman

I would start testing closer to 1 hour. Mod grf and a ghrp are going to peak at about 1 hour. When getting an igf test using gh, the results will be higher closer to the peak time of 5 hours, tested sooner will keep having diminished test scores the closer you get to inject, so every 10-15 minutes will be closer to one hour in terms oh igf and gh.

At 15 minutes, igf results should be pretty disappointing.

Back