Putting GH peps to the test, blood test!

Cjc 1295 , grf 1-29 or called cjc1293- and mod grf 1-29 are not the same thing at all.

Some places have them
Listed that way and I'm not sure why. Mod-grf is modified to last long enough to be effective, 1293 has a very very short active life.

Cjc w/DAC is for women not men. It has 7-8 day active life but it's not pulses like a man needs, it's simply a gh bleed, an elevation for days. You do not want to use this unless you are a woman

I would start testing closer to 1 hour. Mod grf and a ghrp are going to peak at about 1 hour. When getting an igf test using gh, the results will be higher closer to the peak time of 5 hours, tested sooner will keep having diminished test scores the closer you get to inject, so every 10-15 minutes will be closer to one hour in terms oh igf and gh.

At 15 minutes, igf results should be pretty disappointing.

Could be true guess I will never know until I am standing there watching the process personaly.

I got the info from some wanker that makes them. Back in the day when we were both considering uponing up shop LOL

Either way I'm willing to bet Phatbastard dosen't spend any more of his money on them.

Last edited:
Cjc 1295 , grf 1-29 or called cjc1293- and mod grf 1-29 are not the same thing at all.

Grf 1-29 and cjc 1293 aren't the same thing, actually. Cjc 1293 is a modification of grf 1-29 that involves a substitution of D for L-alanine, and the addition of 3-maleimidopropionic acid (MPA) to a terminal lysine residue. 1295 involves a few more amino acyl substitutions. They are both modifications of GRF (1-29) and so unfortunately are both called Mod GRF (1-29)...even in some scientific literature. The very first Mod GRF (1-29) was actually cjc 1288...but that's another can of worms...

The amount of misinformation out there about these peptides is ridiculous - I just did a general survey of peptide companies...they ALL say different things.

I tried to attach the original paper from the researchers that manufactured these peptides (published in 2004 in the Journal of Endocrinology), but the file size is too big...I can email it to anyone if interested.

See I not so tupid lol

Dahurt I just did a big boy dose of this shit.CJC1290 400/800 GHRP2 forehead started sweating and got hungry as fuck for sweets! I ait 2 Bananas 6 manderine oranges finally said fuck it ate a M&M Icecream cookie sandwich and I still want the damn giant size Symphony bar with almonds and Toffee. Ok screw it I'm headed to wally world

Last edited:
Phatbastard keeps dragging me to this thread from messenger. I'm glad you did PB this is some great stuff Dhurt is posting up!

Keep at it D!

Sorry guys had to hit the sack last night. User if you're interested, I have the original paper that describes the peptides that I can send you.

Unfortunately, we still have the problem of wondering what we're getting when we order one of these GRF (1-29) derivatives, since pep companies all use the nomenclature in a different way!

Thanks fellas be nice to get to the bottom of this shit. Im gona make an inquiry to that lab see if they will give me some paper to post also

Well fellas my first test came back with piss poor numbers.

I did take the test in the morning after only one injection of the 100mcg GHRP-2 and 100mcg CJC 1295 The previous shot has been the night before at 10pm

Another guy on the site said for accurate results I should have taken 3 shots spaced apart 4 hours and then after the last shot wait 1 hour to test and result would be equal to 3iu of HGH or in my case a 300pt increase.

The way I did the test there was nothing to report, pretty much baseline 176

I will redo the test since I have already paid for 2 tests up front. I'll switch the times I inject and go back in wed and re take.

As of right now my testing technique may be flawed. This is about a product and what it may or may not do once in my body. Don't ask where it came from ETC because I am not getting into any drama especially when my own testing method could be the one to blame ;)

I really appreciate you doing this zeek. i somehow missed this thread before and just read through it. I was very interested in running peps along with HGH and it's nice to see the numbers and experiences. I look forward to seeing what wednesday brings!

ZEEK there are some journals I found thru google that showed some comparisons of pro's to gh and results were excellent in terms of igf. I'm don't think I saved them so if we can find those maybe we could figure out a decent way to do this.

Also I know of a company with proven, third party tested, gh peps. Basically equivalent of Pharma grade. Maybe those could be used as a comparison.

Unfortunately, we still have the problem of wondering what we're getting when we order one of these GRF (1-29) derivatives, since pep companies all use the nomenclature in a different way!

The way I see it, the best thing to do is to check the peptide sequence. Of course, there is still the issue of whether the sequence they list is the same as what they're selling, but that's just how it is... Anyways, the correct sequence of Mod GRF is:

Tyr-DAla-Asp-Ala-Ile-Phe-Thr-Gln-Ser-Tyr-Arg-Lys-Val-Leu-Ala-Gln-Leu-Ser-Ala-Arg-Lys-Leu-Leu-Gln-Asp-Ile-Leu-Ser-Arg-NH2

Here is a quick yet informative overview of Mod GRF that can be found on both GWP's and Osta-Gain's websites:

Modified GRF(1-29) is a Long acting GHRH analog. Growth-hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH), also known as growth-hormone-releasing factor (GRF or GHRF) or somatocrinin, is a 44-amino acid peptide hormone produced in the hypothalamus by the arcuate nucleus. GHRH has been shown to help stimulate growth hormone (GH) secretion from the pituitary. GHRH is released in a pulsatile manner, stimulating pulsatile release of GH respectively. Modified GRF(1-29) is a synthetic modification of growth hormone releasing factor (GRF) with D-Ala, Gln, Ala, and Leu substitutions at positions 2, 8, 15, and 27 respectively.

It's confusing!!

We do know how and when to test ourselves for the HGH we inject.

Making shit up as we go testing for these peptides though. Was an hour too long? should I be testing serum GH and not IGF. So many variables here it isn't even funny.

It's odd that we can't find other test results on the net but in all up honesty it's not that surprising because there is only a very very small population of people who have get labs. People talk about it all the time, but that people who actually do it are a small group.

Locally I know a large number of guys who use AAS, GH, and peptides, and none of then have ever had blood drawn. Everything is a guess with them. It amazes me because if you take a simple thing like test. Everyone of these local guys have their idea of which brand is good, and which is bad. Funny thing is, both brands are the same but the two guys they get it from each use their own labels. Also they each used a different carrier oil one time. No one wanted the one with GSO because it was a darker oil, the other used a lighter colored oil and everyone thinks it's better and the other is weak or bunk and "just doesn't look right". WTF.

But this is the mentality out there so it's no surprise that we can't find testing from others. Most just take something a come up with crazy reasons to determine how "good" it is. Just like with peps, if it's not a puck or vaccum seal it must be weak. Too much misinformation.

There are quite a few journal-published scientific papers that quantify IGF-1 and serum GH over a time course post-injection, usually only with one pep at a time...but nonetheless if interested at least insofar as timing goes, I can point you to them :D

There are quite a few journal-published scientific papers that quantify IGF-1 and serum GH over a time course post-injection, usually only with one pep at a time...but nonetheless if interested at least insofar as timing goes, I can point you to them :D

If you can shoot me some links I'd be happy to sift through them and see what I can get out of them.

Back