Q about Diluting out Test enan..

you can get sterile oil to cut it on several research sites. I know LiquidResearch.com and Sciencupply.com both have it, and it is very cheap. Just add .5 cc per shot- it should help with the pain from the B.A.

TL

but this stuff is so thick that i have a hard time even drawing it into the needle...i need to thin it out too...

what size pin do you draw and shhot with? You might have to go 18g to draw and then 21g or 22g to shoot. Also, you can run it under warm water to make it more viscous, too-

TL

TOOLifter said:
what size pin do you draw and shhot with? You might have to go 18g to draw and then 21g or 22g to shoot. Also, you can run it under warm water to make it more viscous, too-

TL
bump good info:) , also it wouldnt hurt to get some empty sterile vials to mix the 2 into in advance

Im using slin pins....the one piece pins that u can get in the pharmacy...

it is 1CC ultrafine...

lol no wonder you cant draw the shit up. i tried that once and it took forever. you need to get 18-21 ga 3cc 1 or 1.5 inch syringes and 25 ga 1 or 1.5 inch needles. draw up with the larger one then shoot with the smaller one. no oil will be easy to draw or shoot with a slin pin.

gymphreak said:
Im using slin pins....the one piece pins that u can get in the pharmacy...

it is 1CC ultrafine...

Well shyt man that is why right there. I have drawn into 23 and 25 and it is PAINFULLY slow even with 1cc. 20s to pull and 25s to shoot.

Oil viscocity is not going to change dramatically no matter what you do, try heating up the oil and it will help a bit.

Definatly use an 18g to draw it out, the switch the pin to a 25g. Also run the oil under hot water from the faucet for a few min, it always seems to help. Plus it goes into you much easier so thats also a perk.

TOOLifter said:

TL
actually when you warm it up...it is becoming less viscous, or thinner...but i am just a hooker with a penis...

Back