Quad shots suck.

Fired up 2cc's in my right quad last night, today its sore as hell. This sucks.
Think I'll stick to the delts and such .Walking is a bit of a challenge. Went fine, everything sterile. I guess its just because its the 1st time I've hit em up. Gotta do another tonight, and was gonna do the other quad but now I'm aimin for somwhere else. :thumbsdow

Seems like guys either love them or hate them. I'm in the "love 'em" camp. But yeah, the more you do them the more you'll get used to them.

Tried Quads a few times last cycle and I got sore as shit. It was QV so maybe that was the culprit. However, I inject calves all the time and im fine. Quads are just so easy to do on your own, especially for aspirating IMO. i think I just need more practice on em like Aboot said.

mranak said:
What did you inject?

1cc test enanth 1cc deca... Stick aspirate anject nice and slow. Dont know why so sore? Probably cause its virgin meat...LOL! Not intolerable, just incovienient. Ya know? And rip, your right on with the ease of doing them. Easiest yet, but 30 mins later I was like damn. I'd compare it to when I hit up my Bi's last cycle.

i used to love em. now it seems i always hit nerves in my right side, and veins in the left. delts are the best for me.

mw101 said:
1cc test enanth 1cc deca... Stick aspirate anject nice and slow. Dont know why so sore? Probably cause its virgin meat...LOL! Not intolerable, just incovienient. Ya know? And rip, your right on with the ease of doing them. Easiest yet, but 30 mins later I was like damn. I'd compare it to when I hit up my Bi's last cycle.

Gorgeous dog in your avatar bro!

just did my first 25g 1" in the quad and i hit a damn nerve...without a flinch (cuz im a real man) I ended up following through and injecting real super slow .5cc and it kinda hurt a bit massaging but now I can't feel a thing! hopefully tomorrow it will be the same since monday I will try my left side... phew.. k Ima go work out my legs tonight, that way I will feel pain tomorrow anyway.

Yeah, many people have the same issue (I do): frequently hitting nerve or vein in quads. I'll prolly switch to delts. Pecs still my favorite.

outlawtas2 said:
Quad injects are my favourite! Delts are bad news for me, I always get spasms!

Same here. I could inject quads in my sleep and not feel a thing. Delts will spasm and then when I do shoulder presses it spasms again. So now I only do delts when everything else is used up.

damn just came back and i could not do squats becouse of the pain in my right leg...I did not know that a shot could hinder me from doing my workouts. I still finished em like a champ but with serious pain man..lol the last few sets really got it numb but once you pop you can't stop right! lol.

every other exercise wen't well just the squats killed it.

I've only ever done glutes, and even if it's a little sore the next day it doesn't stop me from working legs. I just hit the glutes from the side instead of straight from behind, and it's pretty easy to do alone. Just have to get the grip set so that I can aspirate with my thumb and forefinger, then push with my thumb, all without moving the needle too much.

mw101 said:

Test Enth has always been a bitch for me personally, anywhere I inject it, switched to test cyp, not a problem, no pain, other than a little soreness for 1 day 3cc's quad like a breeze.

Test Enth to me = Pain for 5 to 7 days

Test Cyp = The best

Back