Quality Vet no more!

i have no idea why. my source that orders direct from QV said they told him they wont be in business much longer. probably just BS. atleast i hope it is.

99% chance its BS. Quality Vet wouldnt just up and go out of business.

whitelightnin said:
before soon quality vet will no longer be doing business. for all of you QV fans out there sorry!

I really wish you would not post shit like this unless you can back it up with some proof of some kind.

I guess if you haven't heard any good rumors lately....why not start one.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

It's my understanding that Denkall makes the product, and QV just relabels it in Mexico. So even if QV went out, Denkall should still be around.

whitelightnin said:
before soon quality vet will no longer be doing business. for all of you QV fans out there sorry!

I doubt very seriously this is true, I have not heard anything about this news!

I just called a good bro in mex with a vet pharm and was talking to him about all the mex gear and brought this up to him and just as all said its bullshit.

BigSoda said:
I just called a good bro in mex with a vet pharm and was talking to him about all the mex gear and brought this up to him and just as all said its bullshit.

That's what I figured because my good friend in Mex. never mentioned anything about this to me either.

Re: Re: Quality Vet no more!

StoneColdNTO said:
I really wish you would not post shit like this unless you can back it up with some proof of some kind.

I guess if you haven't heard any good rumors lately....why not start one.

:confused: :confused: :confused:
ok ive got a good one fantoms going straight:D

Back