quesiton for you ladies on your sides...

ok ladies i know im in the wrong forum but this is for my gf.... she is sooo small but she thinks she is fat.. she is actually ms. teen ky so obviously she is small... but any way... im asking in regards to a very mild cycle that would target her sides? any suggestions besides diet and trianing.. i help her that way but she just cant get rid of the sides??? thanks ladies..

Cardio and a clean diet. She doesn't need to be on a cycle to tone up. Have her join the board and browse thru the womens forum. There is plenty of info that would be helpful to her. Hope that helps! :) chic

rebelbodybuilder said:
ok ladies i know im in the wrong forum but this is for my gf.... she is sooo small but she thinks she is fat.. she is actually ms. teen ky so obviously she is small... but any way... im asking in regards to a very mild cycle that would target her sides? any suggestions besides diet and trianing.. i help her that way but she just cant get rid of the sides??? thanks ladies..

What the hell are you talking about? Are you asking about side effects? Or her "love handles" on the side of her body?

If your girlfriend thinks she is fat then she's clearly blind and you should take her to an optometrist.

mark lie?? you see the pics of me... i dont need the help on my sides... every grl i know thinkgs shes fat! nevermind ladies i got her doing some core exercises and cardio... its all good..

rebelbodybuilder said:
mark lie?? you see the pics of me... i dont need the help on my sides... every grl i know thinkgs shes fat! nevermind ladies i got her doing some core exercises and cardio... its all good..

Be sure to post before and after pics of her. I want to see this.....

Back