Question 29gx1/2" insulin syringe but pin is fixed

NeilB

Hello guys.

I bought some 29gx1/2" insulin syringes with fixed pin from *******.com for my HCG shots.

Can I use this particular syringe both to draw and inject, since the needle cannot be swapped?

Thanks for any info.

I asked a similar question about IGF. The company wrote me an email and told me to use the same to draw as to inject. I don't usually do this with AAS
so I am a little skeptical since the needle will be smaller and thinner.

HCG is water. There is absolutely no difficulty drawing it up with a 29g or 30g pin.

A rubber stopper will dull it a little, so don't fuck up. If you draw blood on your first injection site, that second stab will suck.

When I use HCG I put the how mixure in a 3cc syringe and when I'm ready to do my shot, I take the needle off the 3cc syringe and stick the insulin needle in the hole where you unscrewed the pin on the 3cc syringe. It's alot easier and the insulin pin doesn't have to go through any rubber stoppers. I'm doing the same thing with my IGF I'm taking right now.

Micro

Micro said:
When I use HCG I put the how mixure in a 3cc syringe and when I'm ready to do my shot, I take the needle off the 3cc syringe and stick the insulin needle in the hole where you unscrewed the pin on the 3cc syringe. It's alot easier and the insulin pin doesn't have to go through any rubber stoppers. I'm doing the same thing with my IGF I'm taking right now.

Micro

So, Micro, that means when you're not shooting, your HCG solution stays in your 3cc syringe - is that sterile enough rather than have the HCG in a vial?

Thanks.

Dude just save yourself time and needles and draw it with the pin and shoot it with the same one. Hell it doesnt dull it that much and its only sub-q, if u cant take that then ur gonna have problems. its not unsterile.

NeilB said:
So, Micro, that means when you're not shooting, your HCG solution stays in your 3cc syringe - is that sterile enough rather than have the HCG in a vial?

Thanks.

Yes that's what I do. I don't see no problems with it not being sterile. That's how I do it all the time.

Micro

Back