Question about British Dragon?

Dlove

Product of Test
When you go to BD's website and do a source check on their checker where you type in the distributors email address would you asssume the products are legit as long as they verify that the email you typed in does carry he product?

Aboot said:
It's not a guarantee, but it is definitely a good sign that you will be getting legit stuff.

Ditto......just an indicator that they distribute legitimate BD products to that particular individual whose email addy you checked. Now once that individual gets them, well that's a whole different story. It then comes down to, how much do you trust your source.

Ya I checked my source on the BD web site and they were there. I also looked to see if my Anavar (var) looked like the Anavar (var) on the BD web site and it did. I feel pretty good about it but still a little unsure. They sent it out of China so I think that is another good sign. I only ordered 30 pills just in case.

If the BD website tells you the site you put in the as questioned is good with BD ,you better believe it's good. It their products that the person is selling and they want responsible distributors doing the same thing,Amen! The 2 guys I do business with are both listed with BD.

Back